**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 ⭐️ Scarlett Witch

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
Are there any players here with her at Rank 4 or 5 dupped high sig ?
If so,
Do you enjoy her or you feel like she's below the Top 5 mystic champions?
I'm considering to going from now on a hunt on those Incursions Crystals with her
and then awaken her and throw in around 100 Mystic Sig Stones.
I don't have doom but got Voodoo & Claire Voyant.
-

Comments

• mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I pulled her the other day in the WandaVision crystal and took her straight to r5.

I've got the class awakening gem to use on her, but I can only get her to sig 30 initially, and with my other mystics, I'm not in a huge rush to use her, so I've been waiting for a Mystic Advancement event to do it.

At the rate we see class advancement events now a days, I may have 200 stones for her when I finally use the gem. LOL!
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Valmarx said:

Are there any players here with her at Rank 4 or 5 dupped high sig ?
    If so,
    Do you enjoy her or you feel like she's below the Top 5 mystic champions?
    I'm considering to going from now on a hunt on those Incursions Crystals with her
    and then awaken her and throw in around 100 Mystic Sig Stones.
    I don't have doom but got Voodoo & Claire Voyant.
    -

Shes definitly a fun champ to use, but if ur looking for a mystic to use in content, don't rank her up
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I think those that consider her “trash” either must not have used her, or just cannot appreciate damage, utility, or fun (which is the basis of pretty much any well-liked champion). I think she gets so much disdain because she isn’t quite as great as Doom or Claire or Sorcerer supreme, but I think the main difference is that Wanda’s powers are essentially based on RNG, and are not solidly dependable. She has useful buffs and debuffs, can powersteal (a severely underrated ability), can have pretty decent damage, a good amount of nullification, and solid regen (when it appears). She is fun, but not everyone wants that.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Increased critical rate team really helps her Veil of Fortune hit more often. Her SP2 is beastly
  • BHDBHD Posts: 4
    We grow and use SW to the maximum, and it is the main force and it works well.
    I also own Dr Doom, Claire, Sorcerer, and Supreme, but I use SW a lot.
    Doom is the second most frequently used.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Though I want to say, her prestige as an r5 sig 200 is under 8k :#
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Yeah she's below but I'm sure most people who went for her did it entirely since she's fun to play.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Prestige doesn't always mean that much. Phoenix has high prestige and doesn't deserve it
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

Prestige doesn't always mean that much. Phoenix has high prestige and doesn't deserve it

Phoenix don’t deserve to be such a bad champ not her high prestige.
    She should be between most powerful champs in the game and receive justice just like Magneto. She is supposed to be amongst the most powerful heroes in comics, but in game she is far from that.
    Let’s hope for a Magneto like full rework for her 🤞