**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Mysterious Synergy with FALCON????!?!

Found a new mysterious synergy with falcon.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    we knew, but nice
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Predictions,?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★

Predictions,?

Id love to see zemo hopefully it is but no clue what the show will bring and who it could be
    007md92 said:

My best bet is it's this guy

I’d love that.
    Bendy said:

Predictions,?

Id love to see zemo hopefully it is but no clue what the show will bring and who it could be
    I’d love that too. Although I also want a US Agent and of course most of all:

Sam Wilson as Captain America
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Given that it's a Teammate, not an enemy, it's doubtful it'll be Zemo, then theres the whole Falcon and Winter Soldier coming out, add that onto the new Scarlet Witch with Wandavision, I'd guess new or buffed WS
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★

Given that it's a Teammate, not an enemy, it's doubtful it'll be Zemo, then theres the whole Falcon and Winter Soldier coming out, add that onto the new Scarlet Witch with Wandavision, I'd guess new or buffed WS

Yeah as teammate unlikely but will have too see as we really dont know who be in it that is tied with falcon
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Sharon Carter/Agent 13. She's appearing in FATWS. I doubt it'd be the new Captain America/John Walker. Other guess would be the rumoured Patriot.
    Watch, it’ll be someone out of left field.

As predictable as some stuff is, Kabam often tricks us good
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★

Watch, it’ll be someone out of left field.

As predictable as some stuff is, Kabam often tricks us good

Battlestar!!!!
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Scarlet witch (Sigil) would be my guess, however it could easily be someone for the show
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    It has to be The Vibranium Arm Winter Soldier. The one that is in the game already is more like the one in the MCU Capt America 2 Movie... but later on his metal arm got replaced by a Vibranium one when we he went to Wakanda to hide after the events in Civil War.

So, just like there is a Capt. America upgraded with Vibranium vambraces, then there should be an new Winter Soldier too. If Vibranium vambraces turned OG Capt into the beast that CAIW is, just imagine all the yummy things that can happen to a new WS with Vibranium Arm!!!!! 🤞
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

this guy

this guy

Ha! That’s pretty cool too. I’ll take any version of WS but I really always wanted the Captain America Winter Soldier with the long hair and mask on.
  • AzdfsAzdfs Posts: 65
    New scarlet witch? Cuz both are avengers
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Azdfs said:

New scarlet witch? Cuz both are avengers

That’s not how the avengers work