**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sryfe as another class

GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Stryfe is pretty good from what we've seen (Not saying he's the best for the abyss, but he works). But other classes like skill need something like him. If stryfe was a skill champion (or there was a skill champ that had similar abilities to stryfe), he would be much more hyped as there aren't too many great skill champs. So what im saying is, instead of making all these different mutant champions that cant compare to magneto or colossus, they should make champions like stryfe in other lacking classes to make the class not as bad
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    I get what you meant but Stryfe as a Skill? We have Aegon like years ago
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

It just wouldn't make sense at all with his comic orgins. Its not like some chance that could either be tech or either be science, I think he had ti be mutant.

Im saying that instead of wasting these decent abilities on mutants that cant compare, they should use it on another class champion (Preferably skill) to make the class better
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

It just wouldn't make sense at all with his comic orgins. Its not like some chance that could either be tech or either be science, I think he had ti be mutant.

Im saying that instead of wasting these decent abilities on mutants that cant compare, they should use it on another class champion (Preferably skill) to make the class better
    Lol but what Skill character has telekinesis?

Grean said:

Mystic has characters that can...
    Grean said:

Grean said:

Mystic has characters that can...
    Yes, but like you said, Skill is lacking. Mystic is not. Point is Skill characters don't have much going for them in terms of super-powers. That's why they're considered Skill. To implement creative mechanics to highlight the abilities of Skill champions is considerably harder than to do it for more super-power-based characters like those in the Mutant class.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

These "abilities" are why they are mutants in the first place. The skill class is made up of champions that have no superhuman abilities. Taskmaster and Daredevil are the only ones that really are borderline as DD has heightened senses which are almost or considered superhuman and Taskmaster has his ability to learn quickly etc.. Other than those 2, I can't think of a single skill champion that has super powers.

Now that I think of it more, Aegon of course. invisible arm and whatnot. He probably shouldn't be skill anyway but that could be because of his battlerealm background.

Point is, Skill champions don't posses superhuman abilities. Mutants are humans born with abilities. That's why Strfye is a mutant. This is who he is in the comics.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Grean said:

These "abilities" are why they are mutants in the first place. The skill class is made up of champions that have no superhuman abilities. Taskmaster and Daredevil are the only ones that really are borderline as DD has heightened senses which are almost or considered superhuman and Taskmaster has his ability to learn quickly etc.. Other than those 2, I can't think of a single skill champion that has super powers.

Now that I think of it more, Aegon of course. invisible arm and whatnot. He probably shouldn't be skill anyway but that could be because of his battlerealm background.

Point is, Skill champions don't posses superhuman abilities. Mutants are humans born with abilities. That's why Strfye is a mutant. This is who he is in the comics.
    You forget that Blade is a Vampire as well. Hence why when enemies bleed he gains power and can use that power to heal. The closest we can get to a "blood sucking" effect in the game I guess.

Grean said:

Thats not my point. my bad. my point was, give some other class the abilities of mutants and change it a little bit so that it would correspond to the class, and then the others would be much better
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    He's a mutant
    Grean said:

Grean said:

Thats not my point. my bad. my point was, give some other class the abilities of mutants and change it a little bit so that it would correspond to the class, and then the others would be much better
    Okay, we need examples.
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    I feel like a better way to pose this idea would be to introduce more characters that could fit into the Skill class, as opposed to trying to shoehorn a character into a class that wouldn't make sense.

As for Stryfe, the only class that would make sense other than mutant would be Tech, I suppose, since he is a clone of Cable (unless you listen to Stryfe's opinion on that lol)
    ItsDamien said:

Grean said:

You forget that Blade is a Vampire as well. Hence why when enemies bleed he gains power and can use that power to heal. The closest we can get to a "blood sucking" effect in the game I guess.
    Yes that's true but most of always said he should be Mystic and not Skill. I agree I forgot him as well.

ItsDamien said:

Grean said:

Yes that's true but most of always said he should be Mystic and not Skill. I agree I forgot him as well.
    I may be wrong but doesn't Moon Knight have the power of Konshu? I forget if he does or he's insane and thinks he does
    Grean said:

Grean said:

Skill class is for "brawlers" hand to hand combat. If you give abilities to Skill champions, they aren't Skill anymore. You could make cases for the other classes having those abilities because they already have superhuman type abilities but you can't just give Thor telekinesis. Then he's not Thor anymore since Thor in the comics can't read mind or move objects with his mind other than is hammer.

So I really don't get what your point actually is.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★

Grean said:

Spider-Man stealth suit is a super powered skill character
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Grean said:

I may be wrong but doesn't Moon Knight have the power of Konshu? I forget if he does or he's insane and thinks he does
    Moon Knight is.... complicated. His history has been changed and retconned so much that I don't think Marvel knows if he's got the power of Konshu or not anymore 🤣
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Grean said:

Moon Knight is.... complicated. His history has been changed and retconned so much that I don't think Marvel knows if he's got the power of Konshu or not anymore 🤣
    that's the problem when you make a character insane lol

ItsDamien said:

Grean said:

Umm depends on how you define having the power. Technically Konshu is using Marc Spector as an "avatar" Basically possessing Marc Spector. Could be Skill. But yes, falls into the same as DD and TM. I missed that one too lol and he's even my profile pic here on the forums :s

Grean said:

Spider-Man stealth suit is a super powered skill character
    Yes he is but he shouldn't ever been put into the Skill class at all. He's science and will always be science.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Skill already has Ægon
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Thor Ragnarok is a super powered skill champ

At this point I give up. I've forgotten more about the Skill class than I care to admit lol.
    We all get what you mean tho, people just wanted to pick fun lol
    _Sham_ said:

which skill make NF gain a second life ? lol

Shield Tech.

At this point I give up. I've forgotten more about the Skill class than I care to admit lol.
    True, true lol
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

which skill make NF gain a second life ? lol

His first life is an LMD, basically a robot, watch age sets of shield S4/5 if you really want to know more.

I see what OP means, I think simplified it should just be, no more mutants, want more good skills. I see the point though.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

True, true lol
    You also forgot about Squirrel Girl