**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I finished my Legendary Prize Card. Now what?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

And I have six tokens left . Should I go for epic or hoard then for the next legendary round ?

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Hoard for the next one. Use the 10 for legendary, and you'll end up with 12 left. Use 5 of those on Epic and the other 7 on Legendary to get the 10% T5CC
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    edited January 2021

Hoard for the next one. Use the 10 for legendary, and you'll end up with 12 left. Use 5 of those on Epic and the other 7 on Legendary to get the 10% T5CC

But if the next round is like this then I would need only 10 to get all the rewards and the other would be for nothing but getting to that 10% right ? Trying to figure out if the 10% is worth it considering I am not even close to thronebreaker

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

But if the next round is like this then I would need only 10 to get all the rewards and the other would be for nothing but getting to that 10% right ? Trying to figure out if the 10% is worth it considering I am not even close to thronebreaker

If you are Cav it is 100000000% worth it
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Technically yes, but a 10% T5CC is much better than a 5* AG crystal. It pays off in the long run
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

JessieS said:

If you are Cav it is 100000000% worth it
    I am but I am very low skilled . I can’t see myself actually managing to finish act 6 in at least an Year if not more
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You will be happy you have the t5cc. Save for now, then do mutant legendary until you hit the t5cc milestone then do epic for the 6* shards
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i think i'm missing something here....i have played every tokens i have received and could only do 32 of 80 for the 10% of a T5CC. how do i get more tokens as I can't see myself reaching 80 at this rate.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Go for the t5cc. If you suck at the game, that's even more reason to go for it. It's an incredibly easy sq and you won't be able to get it in many other places. It will take a while but it'll work out in the long run