**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are you wanting from the next buffs

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Incase you don't know the people getting buffs are
Kingpin, Moleman, Terrax, and Yellow Jacket
What are you expecting from these buffs. What do you not want from these buffs.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Literally anything but DDHK type buffs
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Yellowjacket being average would already be good. He’s my only hope for my six stars.
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Also yay taskmaster pic
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    I just expect it to be not ebony maw kind of buff
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    A less stressful playstyle for Terrax with a load more damage
  • I'm not expecting anything, that way I'm not disappointed
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Mole-man was already useful on Cavalier Skill map lanes, so he will be even better for that. I’m not expecting anything else. Although, Kingpin was already ok. With a meaningful buff, I’m predicting that he will be the best of the bunch.
  • LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    Kingpin- Needs a less disadvantageous way of entering Overpower (e.g. apply rage debuffs to himself, like DDHK), maybe keep his Rage passives while Overpowered as they increase his Combat Power Rate. Not sure how to improve his utility, though letting Black ISO-8 stack and refresh would be a step in the right direction.

Terrax- Make the Rock Field last longer, and have his rotation be far more rewarding than it currently is. Also maybe only lose his Indestructible charges when he is hit in the face. His Power Cosmic as-is is too defensive to be of use, so it sucks that they're only amping up his values.

Mole-Man- Make his crits stronger, shock last longer, keep True Accuracy regardless of Frenzy or Monster Mass, and increase his power rate while Frenzy is active so you can apply the shock, then hit hard with an sp2. While in Frenzy, debuffs applied could consume a Monster Mass to be purified, then pauses Frenzy for 2-3 seconds.

Yellowjacket- I couldn't tell you for sure.