**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Final Abyss Path (Path 4) Help please!

ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips

This is the team I'm thinking of running for Path 4. Any tips tricks or suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    That team should do great:

The best advice I can give you is expect it to suck. It’s not fun. You have fury so Yellowjacket shouldn’t be too bad.

Remember Gulk is fixed so you need to use fury for the last 25% of him

Remember and get the charge off of Darkhawk, don’t forget like me

Aside from that, good luck!
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Thats some bad luck forgetting the charges! My Corvus is r3 aswell so that should help.

I did path 5 recently, so I'm familiar with the pain of Gulk and YJ. KM is new for me though.

HI_guys said:

Is the plan Coruvs for Killmonger?

Yes
    ImGodMF said:

Thats some bad luck forgetting the charges! My Corvus is r3 aswell so that should help.

I did path 5 recently, so I'm familiar with the pain of Gulk and YJ. KM is new for me though.

He’s not too bad, just fairly long. I managed to get the evade charge very early on, so it wasn’t too bad. It’s probably about 3-5 revives on the first Killmonger if you play well.

Ægon built up can do the second but it’s a bit sketchy since the reverb can kick in occasionally. I ended up just using Corvus for that one too

ImGodMF said:

He’s not too bad, just fairly long. I managed to get the evade charge very early on, so it wasn’t too bad. It’s probably about 3-5 revives on the first Killmonger if you play well.

Ægon built up can do the second but it’s a bit sketchy since the reverb can kick in occasionally. I ended up just using Corvus for that one too
    Interesting, I didn't consider Aegon for the 2nd one. Cheers for the tips

This is where I'm at so far. Between tough fights, **** AI and bad evade luck abyss milked me for units.

@Rockypantherx I did get DH charges but forgot Gulk charge unfortunately
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    ImGodMF said:

This is where I'm at so far. Between tough fights, **** AI and bad evade luck abyss milked me for units.

This image hurts

ImGodMF said:

This image hurts
    Aint so bad, between daily events and arena ill have enough revives soon. Only easy fights remaining
    ImGodMF said:

I wouldn’t worry about that charge, 2 should be more than enough.

Tough luck on running out of revives, but as long as you don’t need those champs elsewhere you can definitely get through it with some arena. You’ve got this.

ImGodMF said:

Tough luck on running out of revives, but as long as you don’t need those champs elsewhere you can definitely get through it with some arena. You’ve got this.
    Yeah mate, already back up at 6 revives (had 2 of the 25% continue left to earn), plus 2 more from daily events. Plus units from arena and events. Most of the remaining fights should only be 2~ revives each, as I've done them all previously. I'm not stressed, just gonna be patient.

Will get a 3rd charge against Omega before KM so thats good.

ImGodMF said:

ImGodMF said:

Yeah mate, already back up at 6 revives (had 2 of the 25% continue left to earn), plus 2 more from daily events. Plus units from arena and events. Most of the remaining fights should only be 2~ revives each, as I've done them all previously. I'm not stressed, just gonna be patient.

Will get a 3rd charge against Omega before KM so thats good.

Excellent, good luck.