**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Abyss Nexus should I get?

ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I've almost finished my final abyss path and don't know which nexus to choose.

Which Abyss Nexus should I get? 32 votes

Mystic
12%
XxicylovexXManav_preet0808TotalMonster109DarkDuelist 4 votes
Science
3%
Hammerbro_64 1 vote
Cosmic
0%
Skill
9%
CrcrcrcBarani7daToasty 3 votes
Mutant
25%
BENJI830Moosetiptronic_Sham_JragonMaster170CGR2020JoshKosh557tofuシWooptyfrickendoo 8 votes
Tech
40%
WarBros23RockypantherxCASrinivasEtjamaMrBanksSarvanga1_MauledRenaxqqGiulioVentu99Yodabolt21AGENT_A7KXanatosUOG5 13 votes
Everyone who's gonna say go for Doom
9%
Ben_15455Ghost12BuggyDClown 3 votes

Comments

• ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    5* roster for reference

Edit:

Got a skill 6* AG
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Try for that Aegon dupe, even though you have the 5/65. You already have a r3 worthy character in every class so why not?
  • ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    Skill
    I would go skill, go for aegon dupe or nick fury, especially cus your getting that 6* generic
    @Toasty @Crcrcrc sorry fellas, didn't expect this to be the first response. I have a 6* skill AG
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Skill
    ImGodMF said:

@Toasty @Crcrcrc sorry fellas, didn't expect this to be the first response. I have a 6* skill AG

Still, a nick fury would be great. Generic for exploration of Abyss and you have all the great 6* skill champs awakened
    Bump for more votes
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Tech
    Tech is your weakest class, and Ghost is probably the best 6* champ available. Warlock, G99 and Guardian are also great pulls from it

Better to go for the champion you want rather than basing it off your T5CC. T5CC will come eventually, but champ just might never, and this is your best chance at targeting one
  • WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73
    Tech
    I support the Tech as well, since you don't exactly have a definitive rank 3 option from that class. I would certainly go for Tech and hope for Ghost or Warlock because once you form a T5CC from that class, you will have someone to use it on.
    Bump for more votes
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Tech
    I would've said skill if you didn't have an AG. You could use a really good tech champ, every other class is solid.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Tech
    Go for tech. So many good techs missing.
    Bump

Tech appears to be in the lead