**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How is Apocalypse apart from horseman ability ? Is he worth r2 in 6 star ?

Heisenberg750Heisenberg750 Posts: 74
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
How useful he will be in higher contents like Act 6,7 and variants
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    He's more than just a synergy piece, he's a beast. Definitely worth rank 2 and beyond.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    Thank you all for your insight
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

He is a beast
  • LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    He's got some wonderful red numbers, which you don't see too often on many champs, and has the added bonus of powerful prowess. To top that off, three immunities, Evade countering, and some hefty debuffs make Apocalypse pretty stacked in terms of utility, though all three do require some setup.
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 187 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    i have mine at Rank 2 as a 6 star and has been valuable for many bits of content. used his immunities in Variant 6 for some paths, use him a lot in Cav difficulty and worked great in this months Arcades. To relate back to OP, i plan to use him in some paths in Act 6 im yet to do and the same for Act 7.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I’ve used my 6* R2 for plenty of paths in 7.1 exploration.
    Haven’t touched any act 6 in a long time but I’m sure there’s some annoying stuff that he counters easily
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    He's a dud

( u know what I'm talking about )
    😂🤣😅😆
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    At R3 he has a massive health pool (~49K) to go along with the utility and synergies. Plus he’s pretty fun to play.

Dr. Zola