**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ready for there buff!!

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Dont let me down kabam

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Terrax just needs more base n crit upgrade
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I would like dupe on terrax
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Sungj said:

Respect, hopeful for kingpin, not holding my breath for terrax

Kabam John's comment keeps me hopeful for the Terrax buff
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    So next month,
    Kingpin and yellowjacjet will get complete overhaull and
    Terrax and moleman gets tuneup
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Hedron said:

So next month,
    Kingpin and yellowjacjet will get complete overhaull and
    Terrax and moleman gets tuneup

not overhauls
    just some moderate buffs for KP and YJ
    we shouldn't see overhaul's until April
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Moleman was decent before same with Terrax they both were just hyped up so much that when reality hit they looked like trash, King Pin is annoying on defense but could use a tune up and Yellowjacket is decent with ok damage on power stings great crit chance overall and decent hp but after seeing spiderhams power sting we need Yellowjacket to be better
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Why would you do that lol, ok hopefully the buffs are good. I don't want to see a single "we need rank down tickets" thread from you though

Big agree.

Never take anyone up before you see what their rework/buff is. This is why we have as many people complaining about DDHK I bet.
    Well for me it is ginna have to be a little agree, a lot of people who rank up the characters pre-buff accept it but it is just everyone that does complain is a minority who cry loudly.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Moot4Life said:

ItsDamien said:

Why would you do that lol, ok hopefully the buffs are good. I don't want to see a single "we need rank down tickets" thread from you though

Big agree.

Never take anyone up before you see what their rework/buff is. This is why we have as many people complaining about DDHK I bet.
    Well for me it is ginna have to be a little agree, a lot of people who rank up the characters pre-buff accept it but it is just everyone that does complain is a minority who cry loudly.
    Maybe so, but to what end. What benefit is there to pre-ranking a champ. Even if the buffs are good, there may still be champs in one's roster who are a a better candidate for ranking up. Short of being impatient, I can't see a reason for ranking up champs just because. (Not being critical, I literally don't see the benefit...maybe someone can explain it to me).
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Any idea when their champion spotlight comes out?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Any idea when their champion spotlight comes out?

Another week and half atleast I'd assume.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    I’m hoping for a good Terrax tune up, but I’m really anticipating YJ to be awesome since I have an awakened 6*

I need more decent villains for the latest Variant
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    By the way did they say when the champion spotlights for these buffs will be announced?
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    GMAX77 said:

Moot4Life said:

ItsDamien said:

Big agree.

Maybe so, but to what end. What benefit is there to pre-ranking a champ. Even if the buffs are good, there may still be champs in one's roster who are a a better candidate for ranking up. Short of being impatient, I can't see a reason for ranking up champs just because. (Not being critical, I literally don't see the benefit...maybe someone can explain it to me).
    Expiring resources and it is fun
  • HaikuPriestHaikuPriest Posts: 7
    Kingpin’s power lock synergy is pretty sick.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Kingpin’s power lock synergy is pretty sick.

He eats the power gain buffs.

Actually I think he eats everything. Look at him.

My kind of guy. Us fatsos stick together.