**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

who should be the mutant apocalypse?

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
Seen all these discussions about cosmic apocalypse and science apocalypse, etc etc, so who should be/is the mutant apocalypse? No one comes to mind for me

Comments

• FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Wasn’t there that guy who was in one of the x-men films? Age of something or other?
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Wasn’t there that guy who was in one of the x-men films? Age of something or other?
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Seen all these discussions about cosmic apocalypse and science apocalypse, etc etc, so who should be/is the mutant apocalypse? No one comes to mind for me

Yah but you know what? I can picture kabam making a champ with a huge X head thingy on his head and he can do things with his mind that is just like apoc. Do yall think that would be a good idea? It would be a kabam original charecter like AEgon
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    maybe cyclops or something? I'm not too good with the comics but I think he was important
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Maybe it could be Quicksilver because he could run in and hit the opponent while you are fighting with someone else. I’m really stumped on this one; maybe there is nobody to fill the role as mutant apocalypse. Bummer
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    FiiNCH said:

Yeah the blue guy... Nightcrawler
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

Yeah the blue guy... Nightcrawler
    is he even in age of apocalypse? That movie is so eh I forget who’s in it (other than a waste of Jubilee... sigh)
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    I know! We need.... mutant cosmic apocalypse!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    We first need skill mutant Aegon.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

The xmen film which has apocalypse is xmen:apocalypse. You are confusing it with age of apocalypse comic.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Apocalypse should be the mutant apocalypse
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    What about skill corvus becoming the mutant apocalypse?
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

FiiNCH said:

The xmen film which has apocalypse is xmen:apocalypse. You are confusing it with age of apocalypse comic.
    I think his name is Agnostic. An apocalypse is a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

FiiNCH said:

I know it's a joke. Just pointing out the fault in the details.
    Btw, what's the point of a mutant apocalypse if you can have Apocalypse?

FiiNCH said:

I know it's a joke. Just pointing out the fault in the details.
    That’s not how jokes work
    No. That's how I work.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

*Facepalm*
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

Y'all keep being confused about his name. It's not Apocalypse, it's Antagonist. An apocalypse is a person who actively opposes or is hostile to someone or something; an adversary.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

Grean said:

Why do you keep using the same image over and over?
  • Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159

FiiNCH said:

"Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast."
    -Drax the Destroyer
  • Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159
    Jeez, yall are so dumb. There's already a mutant apocalypse. White mags! Dang, If everyone were as unintelligible as you all...
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Grean said:

Yeah but if you can pair a mutant Apocalypse with Apocalypse, imagine the possibilities