**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help Button!

It may seem petty to some but in my alliance people are grinding arena a ton. I'm OK with the limit on daily loyalty (would be nice to see that upped since the introduction of the loyalty store) but one of my biggest pet peeves is logging in after only being gone for an hour or so and seeing over 100 help requests. Now I being a good team player clear those all the time, but with the "help 4" (if it works 4 at a time which often it doesn't) is a very slow process. I would like to see a new "help all" or even change the 4 to "help 10".

Comments

• SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    I think the help button needs to be updated on both sides.

When you request help it should work on all your champions on cooldowns at once and when people click the help button it should go to the max amount you can help immediately and then grey out when you hit that limit.

Kabaam probably just has bigger things going on at the moment with all the bug fixes.
  • MattcoholicMattcoholic Posts: 29
    We need to be able to continue to help our alliance mates, just need a more efficient way to do it. If it didn't take 10 minutes to go through and tap that button 40 times, I think people would be more apt to do it. But I agree a catch all for asking and giving would be nice and so much quicker.
    "Ask for help on all" and "help all" plus up the daily limit of loyalty would be a small but overwhelmingly awesome change.
  • the help button should be easier and faster...
    first of all after every match in arena the "ask for help" should be automatic instead of manual,
    second, you should be able to help the characters of your alliance's friends more than 4 per time, I would love just a single touch for the whole helps and I would really like it not to be in my alliance's page. I spend a lot of time on the game, more than I should have and it would save me a lot of time helping my mates finding the help button between matches.

Thanks
    If there was no other change than increasing it to help 10, instead of 4. It would be a massive time saver.
    If we can't get the limit increased, can we at least get it so that the current form actually works reliably?!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It's been discussed before. The issue is that the server won't be able to process more than is possible at the moment. They did mention that they were looking at ideas. Given the delay that we experience in Requests, I'd say that's very plausible.
  • I don't mind so much about the help button taking forever. When running arena events during a desriable basic arena then seeing 250+ help requests every hour and a half is nothing new. I don't mind pressing a button for a minute over 20 times to help my alliance.

That said the loyalty gain daily cut off is what bothers me more. Not everyone is a team player like that. Why should they be? They don't beneift from it directly after they get their 1000 "help" loyalty.

One solution would be to decrease the amount gained per help given, but that would royally screw younger alliances. And it's more likely to just piss people off.

I think you should gain 10 loyalty or something after your daily amount has been reached. Some minor incentive would go a long way.

The more people are helping in alliances the more people are playing. The more that people play the more invested they become and the benefit would be very much so mutual.

• I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited August 2017
    "Help All" buttons are better for the users and better for the servers, because ONE submit (with 100 help requests) is better than Dozens submits (with 4 help requests each, or even 1 help request). Servers will be less DDOSed.

There isn't technical reason again this suggestion.
    Not a lot of action on this post but I would still like to see some sort of an upgrade to this feature. A help all button would be great and I could see how it would encourage summoners to be more proactive in helping their fellow alliance members.

If nothing else at all, at least fix the bug that gets the help 4 stuck to only doing 1 at a time or not working at all sometimes.
  • I posted the same problem about a week ago and no one responds me...
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Kabam's amazing servers wouldn't be able to handle it. Crash crash crash. :)
    I posted the same problem about a week ago and no one responds me...

I posted this back in June, got a few responses but I guess it's not as big of an issue for others as it is for me.
    ForumGuy wrote: »

I would think the servers would actually have less work to do with a help all, its a single function task verses multiple requests from the help 4 button being mashed 27 times from a single user in 1 sitting.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    ForumGuy wrote: »

I would think the servers would actually have less work to do with a help all, its a single function task verses multiple requests from the help 4 button being mashed 27 times from a single user in 1 sitting.

Ikr lol
    49 times just now.
    So maybe with the deactivation of "bases", maybe we can finally get an overhaul of the help button!
  • nIHSEANnIHSEAN Posts: 67
    edited February 2018
    Contest has evolved a lot since beginnin, at this point of time arena wastes a lot of time pressing those help buttons for each champion i.e 2seconds to 5 seconds on an android device in an ideal condition. For a streak of 100 series, it is 600seconds to 1500seconds (10mins-25mins)

Introducing Automatic help request feature will be a great step,
    i.e each champion automatically request for help after arena fight.

and a "Help All" button on alliance help request screen.

Apart from that it will be a great move to have preloaded champions in arena slots after every series.

Picking up champions and loading them,
    Pressing help button for each champion,
    And seeing milestone screen again and again is wastage of time.
    These changes will give new better arena experience to players.
    Plz consider these ideas/requests
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Honestly, just delete the helps altogether.

If you're in an alliance:
    • stamina time is automatically reduced by 5%
    • Solo energy recharges at 1 every 5 minutes instead of every 6 minutes
    • dd to the log-in calendar an extra 1k loyalty just for logging in to the game.

Help system gone. Eliminate one of the biggest sources of lag in the game, everyone gets the same boosts, absolutely no change to the game play.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Plus I think it's funny that a thread with only 10 replies that originated in June 2017 got bumped...again.
    Still no changes. Ive been hoping for something to change with this help button forever, guess I’ll keep waiting forever....all I want for Christmas lol.
  • YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 59
    Was there a mass help-button before? There should be one