**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Wt the, Why it is closed????

Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
I have 35 legendary stamps, but the extra 5 stamps is not showing in the new legendary solo event, Why it's not showing...
And the epic solo event i got 12 stamps everything wasted now....wth was that???? So the extra epic stamps are useless wth, i want my 12 stamps to show in the solo event, what I'm gonna do with that **** 12 stamps and extra 5 legendary stamps??

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Did they remove them??? Oh god
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    It’s a reset you gotta claim a new side now not sure the old points would carry over tho
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
    edited January 2021

I'm a bit confused here. You spend your tokens on the Epic quest, and you didn't get to 15, but you don't know why you didn't get the rewards?

Yeah accidentally, used on legendary instead of epic...so I was waiting for the next tokens to complete that. But now, all are useless...got furstating..
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

I'm a bit confused here. You spend your tokens on the Epic quest, and you didn't get to 15, but you don't know why you didn't get the rewards?

Yeah accidentally..used on legendary instead of epic...so I was waiting the next tokens to complete that
    They expired after the two weeks and now we start a new punchcard
    edited January 2021

Yeah accidentally..used on legendary instead of epic...so I was waiting the next tokens to complete that
    So..the 12 stamps of epic and 5 legendary stamps are useless right now...kabam said it is going to consider in the next event..looks like it's not...I want my 12 stamps back @Kabam
    ItsDamien said:

So..the 12 stamps of epic and 5 legendary stamps are useless right now...kabam said it is going to consider in the next event..looks like it's not...I want my 12 stamps back @Kabam
    They said that the tokens would carry over. Not the stamps.
    So the extra stamps are useless???
    edited January 2021
    Seriously, For me this side quest sucks....

Seriously, this side quest sucks.....

Nope. You just didn't pay attention
    For me it is really sucks man...got furstating.....What about the stamps....are they really useless????
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Seriously, this side quest sucks.....

Nope. You just didn't pay attention
    For me it is really sucks man...got furstating.....What about the stamps....are they really useless????
    They go towards the Profile Pic and the Cav objective. You should've done what you wanted in the first set and then saved for the second
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    i mean the event CLEARLY said it was expiring today when you see 12/15 objective and see that it has like 1 day 2 hours or something expiring you not think that the rewards would tick away? i am sorry and hope you learn better reading

doctor cola
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

The timer on the right side of every objective is there for a reason ... and all the notifications were clearly stating that there is Part 1 (first 2 weeks) and then Part 2 (last 2 weeks).

So your own fault, sorry bro. But many people didn’t fully understand this months Side Quest.

jdeck59 said:

I read the rules. I knew it reset after two weeks. Not sure why no one else did

Well, I read the rules and I was still confused, but instead of just diving right in without knowing what I was supposed to be doing, I... you know... asked.