**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quake broke?

Is it me or is Quake not fixed ?
Seems like damage is not correct on the aftershocks

Comments

• StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    I was wandering the same. didn't notice any difference in damage after the update and I use Quake quite often and quite well.
  • DrainsDrains Posts: 158
    Nope , maybe I’m misunderstanding how she works but 10 aftershock points should be around 4000 damage I’m seeing about half of that
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Was kinda wondering the same thing, will armor rating reduce the amount?
    The timer shows 2 or 3 ticks of damage then that is it it doesn’t tick damage for the entire time run off
    The description in the last update said it addressed this situation, but with morning star and memphisto being easy targets for Quake it would not surprise me they didn’t fix this on purpose
  • nelly22nelly22 Posts: 65
    You got kabammed! Yes, kabam claimed they were going to fix her in the update notes but typical kabam fashion, nothing changed. Once again, you got kabammed!
    They will fix her when the next wave of champs have “aftershock immunity “
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    I'm not sure of this update, but Quake can't dodge Hyp and Drax. Is it just me or it's fixed?
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    BasicChamp wrote: »
    I'm not sure of this update, but Quake can't dodge Hyp and Drax. Is it just me or it's fixed?

Drax is because he has the double hit dash, never noticed it in Hyperion
  • tora_33tora_33 Posts: 5
    edited October 2017
    they released Mephisto and said his weakness is Quake..and then they nerf Quake :/
  • italian_treeitalian_tree Posts: 79
    tora_33 wrote: »
    they released Mephisto and said his weakness is Quake..and then they nerf Quake :/

ya i know it's messed up
    That makes no sense
    It just looks like the damage timer only ticks off 3 times and then nothing and if it was the case, why put it in the patch notes if nothing was wrong.....???
  • Whoa Nelly!!!
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Just saw this on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/76df2w/bugged_quake_aftershock_damage_not_corrected_for/

Seems like a good example of her not working correctly.

Any updates on this?
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    Quakes aftershock damage only seems to be applying for the duration of her aftershock stun and not the th duration of the aftershock it’s self
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Mine works fine.
  • Please fix quake! Along with other issues.
    Wow...since May? I've noticed it recently but thats outrageous. High prestige/highly desired champ is neutered? The one champ I've been hoping to use 1 of my 2 5* sci gems for?! F.u.kabam