**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you think? (Based off of Content Creator Videos)

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Do you think Stryfe is better the Aegon for long Abyss or just in general?

Do you think? (Based off of Content Creator Videos) 52 votes

Aegon is still better for Abyss
59%
MagicBentonJim0172WorknprogressMoot4LifeRakeYoungRockyshockyRockypantherxEtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litDonDudu2809dangarang122Ctfz35Annihilator13_Thoye3MasterpuffMaxLeePrakhar_82Agent_X_zzzRouger4Hoitado 31 votes
Stryfe is better for Abyss
7%
No_oneukHera1d_of_Ga1actusThebombsquad1Scaroladipo 4 votes
Aegon for long fights Stryfe for Mid Long Figts
1%
Cowabunga 1 vote
I will make my decision when I play him
30%
Wicket329Colonaut123Manar198xBowTieJohnItsDamienTSR6225SkyLord7000odishika123Umarmusty12GiulioVentu99PuttPuttInvicta_HellionMageWizardAGENT_A7KAroseinbloomWooptyfrickendoo 16 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Aegon's for keeps
    Stryfe can't compete
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★★
    Impossible to say for Abyss right now because there are so many different fights requiring different utility. They both clown on labyrinth but Aegon is still the better option because he can shrug debuffs so he can do every single matchup in there.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    We don't know yet whether Stryfe is good for the collector or not
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    It's too soon to tell.. but don't go by Youtubers' initial gameplay videos, they use all the best synergies to make the fights in the videos look good, but in practicality, it is never possible to bring the entire 5 champs synergies team to just make one champ insane. These videos are more misleading than helpful..wait for few weeks and then we might actually get to know the real potential of any new champs.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    First off I'm not dogging any content creator because they put alot of work into it, but most the ones I saw was Stryfe with synergies most notably Horseman.. like come on not everyone has Apocalypse let's stop synergizing new champs so we can see how they are by themselves.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    @Karatemike415 how do you feel about doing a full abyss run to test Stryfe against Nameless Collector to see if he is the Mutant Aegon?
    Lol
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Because of synergies I’m more inclined to believe that Aegon is still better but I don’t know yet
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    My comment got deleted from this post cuz i said the truth.
  • Crcrcrc said:

@Karatemike415 how do you feel about doing a full abyss run to test Stryfe against Nameless Collector to see if he is the Mutant Aegon?
    Lol

Tbh I considered it hahahaha
    My fellow CCP member Kam already did so - and the conclusion was that Stryfe was better than Aegon for a large portion of the individual Abyss fights, much higher Damage Per Hit (important in Abyss), lots of solos - but then, when you get to the Collector.. welp, you're fighting the Abyss collector without Aegon, which is never fun hahaha

So, it really depends on how you look at it!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Lol

Tbh I considered it hahahaha
    My fellow CCP member Kam already did so - and the conclusion was that Stryfe was better than Aegon for a large portion of the individual Abyss fights, much higher Damage Per Hit (important in Abyss), lots of solos - but then, when you get to the Collector.. welp, you're fighting the Abyss collector without Aegon, which is never fun hahaha

So, it really depends on how you look at it!
    So would you say Stryfe is better than Aegon for "- of Legends" content as a whole or just for Abyss (minus Collector) because of the hit cap?
  • Umarmusty12Umarmusty12 Posts: 21
    Need to get my hands on him