**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Featured 5 star from the Legendary Prize Card seems to be the older one.

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
I must have mis-read earlier this month. I was under the impression that the featured 5 star crystal would be the newest one (Cosmic GR, Immortal Hulk, Blade, etc), but it seems as though it's the older one. On the one hand this gives one more chance to grab Wolverine for those who missed him the last time, but there is still Air Walker and Black Panther CW in it so we'll see.

Comments

• MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    I don't think it's supposed to be the new one.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    It is the newest one that was out 2 weeks ago when the Event started. Of course that is locked and didn‘t change mid Event when the next one started.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    This had been addressed previously.. they specifically stated the featured 5* would not be changing..
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    @MrBanks & @Doomsfist79 are both correct ;)
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

I mean they did announce this
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★

I mean they did announce this

My apologies. I completely missed this. I'm in error. I guess the silver lining is one more chance to pull Wolverine (or at least finally pull Venom).
  • jschwerijschweri Posts: 52
    My apologies. I completely missed this. I'm in error. I guess the silver lining is one more chance to pull Wolverine (or at least finally pull Venom).

Not your fault. You had to read down in the comments for this to be addressed. If this had been clearly communicated in the event details there wouldn't be multiple threads about this.