**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hit Monkey to R4?

GunnesGunnes Posts: 32
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I don't play well with Hyperion so I don't want to use T2As to R4 him. I'm thinking of Hit monkey to R4 as I like to have a diverse class team.

Here are my 5*s as well as top champs including 6* and 4*. I am almost done exploring Act 4 and will have 4 more T2As soon.

No regrets w/ Spidey Symbiote at R4 as his crits and play have come in clutch for me many times and was my first 5* and got me to where I am now with more 5*, won't R5 him as I'll save T5 for 6*s. Looking for opinions on whether other 5*s would be better for act 5 and 6, at 5.1.6 right now.

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    GunnesGunnes Posts: 32
    Team typically has 6* Hulk Rag, 5*s AA, Spidey Sym, Hit Monkey. The 5th team champ I change around between Rulk, Hyperion, Vision Aarkus or Nick Fury, rarely Magik or Voodoo.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Hyperion is your best champ. But if you don't want to go with hyperion then hitmonkey,havok,magik are also solid r4 options.
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Hit Monkey is a great choice for r4. Also, don't "save T5 for 6*" at this point in your progression. Using your resources to rank up 5*s to r5 (like ArchAngel) is going to be a better investment right now than trying to r2 6*s.