**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.3.6 Cap IW Fun times

So, 20 revives in and I've done this much damage to him. Fun stuff, I know. This is just me being frustrated with this game and quitting story quests altogether cuz it's pointless without a Ghost. And before anybody says anything, any counter you can think off for this fight, I don't have him. I've been waiting for over a year to finish 6.3 and I don't have a single counter.
Oh well, I hope someone learns something from this.

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Like someone else said, post your roster. We can't really do much without knowing what you have available. There's a lot of partial counters that aren't super well known like Emma Frost, Colossus, Psylocke, etc
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Thing can tank sp3 with his protection, im guessing you don't have him high sig tho. The killmonger you just pulled can do it, but I'm not sure if he needs to be awkened. If you can't use killmoger or thing id bring in claire for sure cuz she has one of the highest base attack, and medusa cuz she has a high critical dmg rate. Magik as well has a pretty good crit rate. Warlock as well he has rlly good crits. Make sure to max out lesser precision, could help a bit. I found this video, you can check it out. https://youtu.be/zdWHyyuMkeM (just some random video not me)
  • BioHaZarD007BioHaZarD007 Posts: 58
    Nah. Thing is only at sig 20. I'm planning on taking Killmonger up to R2 soon and will try him out cuz as far as I know his ability only has defensive benefits (reverberation when hit), not that useful for this fight. Medusa, Warlock and Claire are very good shouts as well. Will also consider Blade next cuz of the high crit rate sp2.

Thanks for the help. Will update this thread when I go in again (which might take time cuz I have to farm revives and potions again).
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Nah. Thing is only at sig 20. I'm planning on taking Killmonger up to R2 soon and will try him out cuz as far as I know his ability only has defensive benefits (reverberation when hit), not that useful for this fight. Medusa, Warlock and Claire are very good shouts as well. Will also consider Blade next cuz of the high crit rate sp2.

Thanks for the help. Will update this thread when I go in again (which might take time cuz I have to farm revives and potions again).

well km sig gives him a lot more damage so its not super necessary but super nice
    edited January 2021

well km sig gives him a lot more damage so its not super necessary but super nice
    I'm very far from awakening my 6 star KM right now and I don't have any skill gems for the 5 star one and I can't justify giving the 5 star one a generic.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Elsa has that crit buff thing off an l1 not the best but not bad either.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Do you Have a gem for that starlord? People say he's past his prime, but he still slays content if you can keep your combo and he has a decent crit rate, but needs dupe. And if/when you get Aegon they help each other keep their combo's.

That rocket could put in work too. One of the highest crit rates in game. Sure that's all he's got, but would be handy here and he and Starlord have synergy. I used to use Guardians of the galaxy crit team quite a bit with SL and he could do some serious damage quickly.

Blades sp2 crits quite a bit as well.

The other options mentioned work too, but will be a long fight. Otherwise, just wait for corvus or ghost and focus on variants if you still have them to do.
    H3t3r said:

I will keep her in mind as well. It's quite a big crit buff. Thanks for the tip.

H3t3r said:

I will keep her in mind as well. It's quite a big crit buff. Thanks for the tip.
    If you can get an l3 off which probably won't happen she hits even harder
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Either a 5* or 6* Heimdall is AMAZING for this fight as you can tank one of the SP3s. I had to use my 5/65 Domino along with the Heimdall and it did not feel as bad as that IMIW

Either a 5* or 6* Heimdall is AMAZING for this fight as you can tank one of the SP3s. I had to use my 5/65 Domino along with the Heimdall and it did not feel as bad as that IMIW

Haven't gotten a Heimdall yet, unfortunately. Would be so much easier with him though.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I'm very far from awakening my 6 star KM right now and I don't have any skill gems for the 5 star one and I can't justify giving the 5 star one a generic.
    oh yeah i definitely wouldn't use it either, but it does add quite a bit
  • SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180
    That is a tough fight without Stark Spidey or Ghost.

Unawakened Killmonger will with ok too. Only use your SP2 to get the invincible charges and you can then tank every single SP3. It will be a long fight but doable.

Bro Im doing that Iron man IW quest 100% and screw the aspect of evolution path.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Definitely take elsa. She has the highest crit rate in the game.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    This is just a theory cause I don’t use her but could Emma eat specials? Stay diamond phase
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    A small tip for everyone: Domino has proven to be very good against this boss. She has very high basic damage as well as amazing critrate. She isn't as good as Ghost of course but she is surely viable option
  • PapdichaatPapdichaat Posts: 86
    edited January 2021
    You have an iceman, his ice shield can tank sp3 damage. Just use him and only hit when the kinetic transference shield is off, because then you’d be giving him unnecessary power. Wait till the shield is down, spam sp1 to get more hits hits in. Couple revives should do it because you can tank many sp3’s. This is your best option I think.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    I ended up using aegon. Claire could also put in some work, but it would take her ages to do...
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Question,

So who are some of the best counters for this CAIW fight???

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Aegon, Corvus, Ghost+synergies, Elsa+Heimdall, Domino+Heimdall, etc.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Aegon, Corvus, Ghost+synergies, Elsa+Heimdall, Domino+Heimdall, etc.

Also stark enhanced spider-man
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Take up Psylocke. Power control and really high crit rate, especially when the opponent is at zero power. Just backdraft intercept once you have him enervated and you're golden.
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    Use Ronan cheese. Sp1 forever.