**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Worst Mcoc roster ever

Comments

• DARKside1_2_3DARKside1_2_3 Posts: 13
    Ebony_Naw said:

Wow and you're not close to another t5cc between all Act 6 chapters and 7.1? That is without a doubt the worst luck ever.

Close to forming a tech and cosmic t5cc(by choosing them from selectors)
    Got 2 skill from abyss and formed 1 from random t5cc
  • DARKside1_2_3DARKside1_2_3 Posts: 13

Why didn't you choose skill from your Abyss 6* nexus selector?

That time I had only 1 t5cc and have nick aegon in 5 star rarity
    But don’t had doom in 5 star so I went with mystic nexus
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    U have 2 6 stars. Really not worst ever until u have 10 GARBAGE champs... I started with red skull xforce, red skull.... then got void corvus omega CGR and other amazing champs. I know it’s deflating but U obviously not ready to be focusing on 6 stars yet... keep upgrading ya 5s and when u have a actual collection of 6 stars, then focus on them
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    i don't think it's possible to have a T5CC in overflow and only have 2 6 stars.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah ngl this is kinda unfortunate but just use one
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    do karnak ig

he’s very likely to be overhauled
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Rip, at least Korg is a good defender.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Those are his only 6* SKILL champs. What about the rest. So if you mean worst 6* skill roster then yes id agree.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    My question is why didnt you get a skill 6* Nexus?
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Lmao not only does he have 2 6* skill champs that aren't r2 worthy (maybe korg for defence), but he has a whole t5cc in his overflow
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I can feel your pain. For a long time I had 2 Mutant T5C (one from Act 6, 1 formed) and only 3 mutant champs. All undupped, havok (R2), EF (R2), Beast (R1). Then I dupped Beast, that was my 4th mutant pull.

I chose Cable out of a Nexus over SG just to get another mutant.

I saved up for the 6* feature and pulled Prof X the day it was released and just today pulled Apoc. So I’m all set on mutants now. But if I pulled another mutant T5 anywhere else I would have had to R3 Havok undupped, which isn’t the worst, but still not exciting.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

How many 6*'s do you have? I find it weird you have all this content done and only 2 Skill 6*'s. Do you not do side quests or monthly EQs?

MetalJake said:

U have 2 6 stars. Really not worst ever until u have 10 GARBAGE champs... I started with red skull xforce, red skull.... then got void corvus omega CGR and other amazing champs. I know it’s deflating but U obviously not ready to be focusing on 6 stars yet... keep upgrading ya 5s and when u have a actual collection of 6 stars, then focus on them

Bruh do u think he explored abyss with only 2 6 stars??
    Maybe. Most of the initial live-streams of the abyss exploration was done with 5/65s.... this is him probably filtering skill on his 6 stars but that doesn’t mean u need a 6 star roster to explore the abyss...

I’m making this post again because my last post got deleted and I don’t know how forum works (new)
    First thing to say this game surely not designed for f2p skilled players
    I’m an end game player explored all the content and act 6 prenerf
    So I have 3 SKILL T5CC and only 2 6 star skill champs which are not worthy to take even to rank 2
    Have 1 skill t5cc in overflow maybe the developers forcing me to buy sigil
    Don’t know what to do now

Age yet filling understanding your post and realizing it’s not just a “rate my roster post” that does stink. Rng not in your side at all. Sorry to see your luck
    Btw. I don’t think sigil affects the t5cc limit
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    MetalJake said:

Btw. I don’t think sigil affects the t5cc limit

It does. 3-4.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Ooooooffff, hope your luck get's better soon.
  • SEALteam6SEALteam6 Posts: 91
    Kindly shut the heck up. You have 2 6 stars. I had 2 groots a kamala khan a Thor Jane foster an agent venom a korg and 2 iron fists as my first 8.