**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected, completed RttL & RoL, started a new account ...

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
If you have done so, what is your gameplay approach in this new account?

Uncollected, completed RttL & RoL, started a new account ... 15 votes

Wants to know how it is like for new player starting the game.
6%
Scarcity27 1 vote
Focusing only on Act gameplay and wants to see how far roster from RNG takes you.
46%
Scopeotoe987JohnyBoyPrakhar_82Crcrcrcavenge_123AroseinbloomIllusion0410 7 votes
Focusing only on event quests & side quests gameplay and wants to see how far roster from RNG takes you.
0%
Wants to take advantage of the beginner and intermediate arena brackets to grind featured champs.
6%
TheBair123 1 vote
Grow the account and using it as a feeder to primary account during gifting event.
26%
Erik_Killmonger1001TrashPanda12Top10FootballTheBoogyMan 4 votes
Grow the account and using it to gain shards / rankup materials for your primary account in AW / AQ (your own alliance - no other people).
0%
Getting that red Deadpool offer!!!
6%
YoMoves 1 vote
Just collecting login rewards and see how far the account can grow without gameplay.
0%
Others (1) - a combination of the above
6%
phillgreen 1 vote
Others (2) - not listed above; brief description will be helpful
0%

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    That is a lot of options
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Others (1) - a combination of the above
    I got UC for the calendar, mainly use the account in AQ. Gifting event was a nice bonus. Very rarely do side events and havent 100% any part of act 1-4, dont even have a mastery build worth anything. Account has beardo and NF as 5r4, a horrible doc ock as a 6* and domino trinity as 4*, no real gameplay means no iso so rankups are painful to say the least.

Not interested in investing the same amount of time to an alt as I did/do to my main.

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Wants to know how it is like for new player starting the game.
    I created a new account to prank my friend. Also, my second account has much better luck compared to my first.