**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Will there be war reward buffs

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
Tactics update, very happy to hear about it, bored of protect, but reward updates haven’t happened in what? 6 months? They’re becoming very outdated, a single top 20 aq cycle gives 23% t5cc with epic mods and glory t5cc, top 20 war (masters) gives barely more than that in over 5x the time

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Let's hope so. The season rewards aren't bad, it's just the individual war rewards that are terrible. I mean using items and putting in effort and champs just for 1K loyalty is demeaning.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Those war crystals haven't ever been updated, that should be looked at for sure.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Big_G75 said:

Rewards buff is needed and they should be flattened out a little as well. Rewards for some of the lower tiers compared to the amount of time and effort put into it is very poor. Top tier rewards all around youtube show crystal openings of three 6*, four 5*s and loads of rank up resources. Silver tiers, for example, get a third of a 6* and 5* for 20 days worth of effort with units and boosts used. Not looking for the same as top tier but a substantial boost to the lower tiers is really needed.

you use UNITS and BOOSTS in silver wars?!?!?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Big_G75 said:

Rewards buff is needed and they should be flattened out a little as well. Rewards for some of the lower tiers compared to the amount of time and effort put into it is very poor. Top tier rewards all around youtube show crystal openings of three 6*, four 5*s and loads of rank up resources. Silver tiers, for example, get a third of a 6* and 5* for 20 days worth of effort with units and boosts used. Not looking for the same as top tier but a substantial boost to the lower tiers is really needed.

Why are you trying so hard in silver
    Big_G75 said:

@Lvernon15 @No_oneuk

I'm so happy the game is so easy for you and you've progressed so very far in your social and in-game development. don't judge, just enjoy and let others enjoy.

We are saying silver wars simply aren’t worth the resources
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Because the rewards are that low. Simple. What you said yourself.
  • Silver is designed for new players who are learning the ropes. The rewards for them aren’t going to be awe inspiring. Equally the maps are dull and barely heroic-master level difficulty.

I agree gold needs a bit of love and that’s where 90% of the active player base probably falls.

Platinum for the effort/reward is shocking. I suppose it wouldn’t feel so bad if lv4 potions were buffed but one bad fight currently costs me 1500 glory to heal my R3 Ghost. If I’m full boosted it’s 2400 glory. I have, and a lot of the P1-3 players have to too, make a decision between rank up materials and AW potions. If a lv4 potion was a 40% heal for the same price I’d be all over it.

I think for the effort and skill required to place highly it should be worth more than a week of AQ and let’s be real, 14% T5CC in 2% (P2 loot) isn’t doing anything for anyone.
    Big_G75 said:

@Lvernon15
    Why aren't they worth any resources???

They just aren’t worth it, simple as that, you need the boosts and units for other stuff with better rewards
  • The silver rewards are appropriate for the level of difficulty and progression point of most of the players in there, sure they could do with the periodic tune up that the rest the table gets but out of all of the brackets, silver is probably the most appropriate.

the reality of this game is that as you spend more time in this game you work your way up the brackets in AW and AQ. Silver is very much a beginner bracket populated by people who are still in Act 5 or less. Cavaliers start to appear regularly in Gold, P4 is where the AQ alliances usually rest and P3+ is full of trihards. Yet only at gold+ is there an effort/reward discrepancy and it’s the elite level where it’s most stark.
    Big_G75 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Big_G75 said:

@Lvernon15

They just aren’t worth it, simple as that, you need the boosts and units for other stuff with better rewards
    so never use Alliance war boosts on anything lower than Gold tier because the the implication is that if you're not good enough to do silver tier without boosts or units, then you shouldn't get rewards. Enjoy and let others enjoy in the manner, style and effort they want. Buff rewards across the board, not just on the levels you play at. A less steep rewards slope down the tiers is a fair move forward, not just for your level.
    You never specified aw boosts, things like the 3m boosts are fine, but genera boosts just aren’t worth using on war, and units most certainly aren’t, I’m in p1 borderline masters and don’t even use units on war
    Big_G75 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Big_G75 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Big_G75 said:

@Lvernon15

so never use Alliance war boosts on anything lower than Gold tier because the the implication is that if you're not good enough to do silver tier without boosts or units, then you shouldn't get rewards. Enjoy and let others enjoy in the manner, style and effort they want. Buff rewards across the board, not just on the levels you play at. A less steep rewards slope down the tiers is a fair move forward, not just for your level.
    You never specified aw boosts, things like the 3m boosts are fine, but genera boosts just aren’t worth using on war, and units most certainly aren’t, I’m in p1 borderline masters and don’t even use units on war
    I'm so happy for you playing at that level. Let others play at the level they are at in the way they can play and let them get rewards appropriate for being at that level.
    Dude, you are aware I’m just trying to advise you that there are better places to use resources right, you’re acting like I’m being an idiot
  • Big_G75 said:

Mauled said:

The silver rewards are appropriate for the level of difficulty and progression point of most of the players in there, sure they could do with the periodic tune up that the rest the table gets but out of all of the brackets, silver is probably the most appropriate.

the reality of this game is that as you spend more time in this game you work your way up the brackets in AW and AQ. Silver is very much a beginner bracket populated by people who are still in Act 5 or less. Cavaliers start to appear regularly in Gold, P4 is where the AQ alliances usually rest and P3+ is full of trihards. Yet only at gold+ is there an effort/reward discrepancy and it’s the elite level where it’s most stark.

Generally agree but its a slope for a reason and only buffing one area over others doesn't make sense, the slope is designed for in-game progress and development. The time and effort is still the same for all levels, independent of whether you use additional resources. A fair buff throughout the tiers, not just taking gold and above level closer to the Master and platinum level rewards.
    The effort isn’t the same for all levels at all.

The reason people are asking for the higher tiers to be buffed over the lower levels is because people spend 2 seasons in silver before moving on, and the rewards for silver are pretty good for the stage in the game those players are at. Gold/platinum where the majority of players spend their time are not good for the stage, they’re pretty poor.
  • Lvernon15 said:

Big_G75 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Big_G75 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Big_G75 said:

@Lvernon15

I'm so happy for you playing at that level. Let others play at the level they are at in the way they can play and let them get rewards appropriate for being at that level.
    Dude, you are aware I’m just trying to advise you that there are better places to use resources right, you’re acting like I’m being an idiot
    Some people have their stance and just straight up ignore what you say, no matter how you reason it.
    Big_G75 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Big_G75 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Big_G75 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Big_G75 said:

@Lvernon15

mate, maybe i need resources to play at the level i'm playing at? That's ok, isn't it?
    Ok, slow your own progression, you clearly don’t want to take advice, so just do what you do, not my account 🤷‍♂️
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    They won‘t change them any soon anyway, right? Maybe when War Season 30 hits mid 2021.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    :neutral: