**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is there any utility of Immortal Hulk?

LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
Why he is made like this, he should be named suicidal hulk. 50% of cool down is way too much. No synergy with Gulk or hulk. I know there will be some kind of content which will support him but he is really strong character in comics. Instead a character called stryfe is introduced whom most of us never heard about is content breaking champ. Don’t know what to say.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    good for that spectre lane in 7.1
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

good for that spectre lane in 7.1

And the health switch thing in one of the variants. Might be the same node. @Lordabck I'll find the video Seatin made

Edit: Here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2tkJYWRWLw
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I have heard of Stryfe before and I know that iHulk is good for the gimme node. Other than that, @Crcrcrc is more experienced than I am.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Stryfe is way more powerful than Hulk in the comics
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★

Lol nope
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    He has plenty. He can tank an sp3, reverse healing, stun on hits, and do lots of damage
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Yeah spider-man is also more powerful than hulk in the comics.

Don't forget about Black Widow

Don't forget about Black Widow
    Oh don't talk about her. She can end galactus' life with a thought. Other heroes don't even compare to her.
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    I genuinely feel that hulks should be good champs. I don’t what issues kabam have with hulks.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Can use revives and potions up very quickly
    All this mechanic, still can’t use him to clear 6.3.6 boss CPIW.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited January 2021

Only during the Acts of Vengence storyline was Spider-Man able to best the Hulk without help (from others). He was imbued with cosmic powers and one punched Grey-Hulk into low earth orbit.

Few improvements can make him beyond tier. Like his immortality shouldn’t be effected by heal block or AAR.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Suicide Mastery Players benefit him a lot especially paired with Heimdall and AngelaSynergy
    edited January 2021
    FR33_HUG5 said:

Only during the Acts of Vengence storyline was Spider-Man able to best the Hulk without help (from others). He was imbued with cosmic powers and one punched Grey-Hulk into low earth orbit.

I know spider-man is not more powerful than hulk. It was a joke.
    Also joe fixit is the weakest hulk there is.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    He’s good for ending arena fights in 6-8 hits... assuming AI plays nicely of course.
    Other than that, he’s good for doing music covers.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Lordabck said:

Why he is made like this, he should be named suicidal hulk. 50% of cool down is way too much. No synergy with Gulk or hulk. I know there will be some kind of content which will support him but he is really strong character in comics. Instead a character called stryfe is introduced whom most of us never heard about is content breaking champ. Don’t know what to say.

There is this black man with 1 eye & a knife. His killing everything.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Lordabck said:

wonder what he thinks of a Kabam original who nobody had ever heard of before being one of the best characters in the game

Lordabck said:

wonder what he thinks of a Kabam original who nobody had ever heard of before being one of the best characters in the game
    But he was the winner of the first contest of champions so he is supposed to be powerful.

Lordabck said:

wonder what he thinks of a monkey being better than actual gods and superhumans in this game