**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whats the best synergy team for Attack?

Mike192Mike192 Posts: 624 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
If bringing in Archangel to the team, what other 4 champions would boost his damage the most?

I know Magneto X with prefight gives 23% Attack. Since AA is #Hero, I bet dead Nick Fury would give +20% Attack.

Who should be my 4th n 5th champs? I know Apoc and other unique synergy members boost his abilities but I want to solely test out highest attack only.

Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Prof X and Apoc?
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Ooppss. Must be referring to numeral attack. They would only increase the damage outcome.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Rags + Blue Cyclops?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

Rags + Blue Cyclops?

What does that even do
    +11% attack I believe
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

If bringing in Archangel to the team, what other 4 champions would boost his damage the most?

I know Magneto X with prefight gives 23% Attack. Since AA is #Hero, I bet dead Nick Fury would give +20% Attack.

Who should be my 4th n 5th champs? I know Apoc and other unique synergy members boost his abilities but I want to solely test out highest attack only.

Thanks!

Prof X -- win three fights and AA has 100 percent increase in special damage.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Does this count for you?
    Its 15% with 2 champs
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

Seraphion said:

Does this count for you?
    Its 15% with 2 champs

Hmm this is good. But I would test without this using Antman+YJ since there is a chance that synergy might do better. Im gonna see if AA can finish WS in like 15-20 hits with stupid good RNG.
    I don’t think this is possible but it could be with apocalypse
    Mike192 said:

Will3808 said:

Mike192 said:

Seraphion said:

Does this count for you?
    Its 15% with 2 champs

Hmm this is good. But I would test without this using Antman+YJ since there is a chance that synergy might do better. Im gonna see if AA can finish WS in like 15-20 hits with stupid good RNG.
    I don’t think this is possible but it could be with apocalypse
    1st try got in 18 hits. Decent RNG. Still had a few DOTs ticking but not much on duration
    You killed WS in 6 heavys? Was that a R3 with full suicides?
  • Darkhero_25Darkhero_25 Posts: 97
    Mike192 said:

Thanks!

You can use BWCV aginst villains for 10% more
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited January 2021

Checkout falcons synergies with cull and maw, as well as all the Captain America's. Lots of increases attack and critical damage.
    Now Im wondering if high attack is better than + AA% like from Quake/Hawkeye in terms of speed 🤔
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    What about Falcon's Updated Synergies? Pretty sure All of them have +3% Attack Bonus added on top of whatever it's already adding, so an Attack Boosting Synergy should give 9%. Again not sure on the numbers, also the Double Attack Bonus from Yellow Jacket/Antman or Venom/Miles might still be more if one of Falcon's Synergies aren't a Double.

What about Falcon's Updated Synergies? Pretty sure All of them have +3% Attack Bonus added on top of whatever it's already adding, so an Attack Boosting Synergy should give 9%. Again not sure on the numbers, also the Double Attack Bonus from Yellow Jacket/Antman or Venom/Miles might still be more if one of Falcon's Synergies aren't a Double.

Just checked, his only Double Synergy is with Cull.
    +9% Attack and +155 Crit Chance... So the others are still better.
    Oh since he's a Mutant you could bring the Cable+Mr Sinister Synergy, that has a Roll of 3 to give you a Passive +25% Fury for the whole fight.