**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

what is the best way to get units.

dark_king_hyperiondark_king_hyperion Posts: 296
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I'm pushing to UC I need a lot of units so do you mind giving me your tips?

what is the best way to get units. 108 votes

arena grind
91%
DNA3000danielmathMr_PlatypusTendersquadzuffynameplasPenumbroussubash_vikramLvernon15CliffordcanHendrossBrokenCupidLucky7LucianopseudosaneReferenceZsirhcZAdvMegaGalacticIKON 99 votes
main quest
0%
kilgorekop 1 vote
side quest
2%
DannyB01Colonaut123The_Sentry06 3 votes
event quest/arcade
3%
Ksp_2099SpideyFunkoJragonMaster170Will3808 4 votes
Incursion
0%
aw/aq
0%
StaphMember 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    arena grind

I'm pushing to UC I need a lot of units so do you mind giving me your tips?

Sell your soul to the arena
    Join us
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    arena grind
    Unpopular option, but if you have a developed roster, you can pretty easily get 300+ units per week with a little time commitment.

EQ is also a great spot
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    arena grind
    I hate arena but I mindlessly did it last month and earned enough units to reach all the milestones in the gifting event. Just chuck a film on or something and do it while watching.
  • arena grind
    The correct answer is not on here so I picked the second best option. Arena is definitely the best FTP way to get units but #1 will always be Credit Card
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    event quest/arcade
    and arena
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    aw/aq
    If units can be had from incursions or AQ/AW my game is bugged.

WhErE’s mY cOmPeNsAtIoN?!?
  • arena grind

If units can be had from incursions or AQ/AW my game is bugged.

WhErE’s mY cOmPeNsAtIoN?!?

your game isn't bugged its just something I put there for
    1. make it look professional and just incase you can do it.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    arena grind
    arena
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    arena grind
    Definitely arena only there is no more options to grind units other than arena.
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    arena grind
    Arens boii
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    arena grind
    Although I find arena extremely boring and repetitive, unfortunately it is the best way to gain units by far.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    arena grind
    Arena is the main way for sure.

With all things combined (Excluding EQ) arena, battlechips, 3 day alliance events, and 22 hour events, I usually net around 2k - 2.5k (varies on luck with arena crystals) units per week. So on average 8-10k a month.

If you don't mind monotonous grinds that you do once every 8-11 hours with a large roster you can do this while spending maybe 8 hours in arena per week.
  • NewWorldNewWorld Posts: 69
    arena grind
    ItsDamien said:

With all things combined (Excluding EQ) arena, battleships, 3 day alliance events, and 22 hour events, I usually net around 2k - 2.5k (varies on luck with arena crystals) units per week. So on average 8-10k a month.

Wait what.....10k a month ? You mean without spending ? Thats insane. Could you please give me a guide or show some math on how you achieve 10k a month ? Its purely for learning purposes.
    arena grind
    NewWorld said:

ItsDamien said:

With all things combined (Excluding EQ) arena, battleships, 3 day alliance events, and 22 hour events, I usually net around 2k - 2.5k (varies on luck with arena crystals) units per week. So on average 8-10k a month.

Wait what.....10k a month ? You mean without spending ? Thats insane. Could you please give me a guide or show some math on how you achieve 10k a month ? Its purely for learning purposes.
    Hit all milestones in 4* Basic, 4* Featured, 5* Featured arena. That's 810 units per week (135 units each arena twice a week)

50 units from 2 3day Alliance events per week (yes sometimes you get 3 per week depending on when the events start but for simplicity sake call it 2 a week)

22 hour events give 25 each (I'm going to say 25x6 since usually I don't hit the milestone in the Event Quest 22 hour) so that's another 150 a week.

From those alone that's 1010 units per week. The other 990-1490 units all come from Arena Crystals. Depending on luck. But on average over the last 6-8 months I've noticed that I clear 2k units per week.
    arena grind
    @ItsDamien damn...thats quite impressive actually. How much TIME and ROUNDS does it take you to grind out all the milestones in arena ? Im not too much of an arena grinder myself....but DAMN..If arena can give you 2k units per week ill be set for my abyss exploration in a couple of months lol (i did initial completion ). So please ? A round off of the time it takes to hit all 3 arenas and the number of rounds it takes.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    arena grind
    Excluding money, arena is by far the best, it’s possible to get over 2k units a week if you’re hitting every milestone in all arenas and not getting unlucky in arena crystals
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    arena grind
    Half these options don’t even have units available to begin with...
  • mugichamugicha Posts: 50
    Study hard and get a good job.
    Get a high-paying job and buy unit.
    arena grind
    NewWorld said:

@ItsDamien damn...thats quite impressive actually. How much TIME and ROUNDS does it take you to grind out all the milestones in arena ? Im not too much of an arena grinder myself....but DAMN..If arena can give you 2k units per week ill be set for my abyss exploration in a couple of months lol (i did initial completion ). So please ? A round off of the time it takes to hit all 3 arenas and the number of rounds it takes.

In terms of time, I can't say really as I'm usually watching YouTube while I do it so I don't really notice the amount of time.

In terms of rounds about 50 for the 4* Basic, 50 for the 4* Featured, and I'm on about 90 for the 5* Featured but I did also go a bit above the milestones, although I haven't done any arena today as I wanted my champs ready for the arena refresh today.

How I do my grind:

Start with the 5* Featured. I used my lowest 5* for the first 5 rounds to get the 3x multiplier. I then use all my 6* champs (+ 5* Ghost and Wasp since I have 6* Hood). Once I'm done with all my 6* champs for the first time, I move to the featured 4* Arena.

4* Featured start with the next 15 lowest rated 5* champs (since the first 15 are already on cooldown from the 5* arena). Get the 3x multiplier and then go with my top 5* champs until I score between 1.4 and 1.5million. Once I hit that, I move to the 4* Basic.

4* Basic Arena, I use my lowest 4* champs until 3x multiplier. After that I use my champs in order from highest PI to lowest, until I score 500k.

I then don't do any more arena until my 6* champs are ready to use again, in which I repeat the same process until I have hit 1.5m in the basic, and 4m in the featured 4* arena. Once I've hit the 4m in the featured, I start to use my 5* champs in the featured 5* arena to help hit the 12m milestone. This usually means that on the final day of an arena I don't have to do any arena at all since all milestones in those arenas are complete.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    side quest
    Have you done the classic variants? The first quests have low energy requirements and give some solid units.
    arena grind
    @ItsDamien thanks for the method man , i don't know if id be able to grind out all the milestones ( as i have only 12 6*s ). But still....1300 a week dosent seen impossible. I guess 3 months of grind from July to September might be enough for my remaining paths in abyss. Thanks for sharing btw. :)
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    arena grind
    Solo objectives are good too. You could earn 175 units a week if you get to at least the 4th milestone everyday