**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who deserves the Mutant AG?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Remarks: the only 5* mutant I don’t have at the moment is Omega Red plus two new champs that released in this month.

Who deserves the Mutant AG? 29 votes

Apocolypse
27%
XxicylovexXHonaway_23_Sham_TotalMonster109SEALteam6Barani7datofuシAroseinbloom 8 votes
Namor (but all my sig invest in Colossus currently)
6%
JragonMaster170Will3808 2 votes
Sunspot
3%
DarkKnight646 1 vote
Professor X
24%
Lvernon15BrokenEtjamaIcy000TrashPanda12avenge_123AlbinoDarkElf 7 votes
Others
37%
KennadoKabiraz77WarBros23Sarvanga1_OMGJimboLeoZedTheBair123CrcrcrcTjay22Shaqatac_Zen 11 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Others
    Wolverine as a horseman
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Or Wolvo imo
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Yes I think Namor need that AG the most, yet he also need high sig which I currently dun have. Therefore I’m a bit hesitate.

Wolverine is a good choice too yet his rank up priority is behind Apocolypse n Pro-X, and therefore another hesitation.

I dunno if Styre need that dupe but I don’t expect to get him any soon, thus out of the scope.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Others
    Wolverine
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Others
    Wolverine
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    if you don't need any of these champions awakened i would save or use the gem on wolverine, not only because he really need his sig. but also because he isn't in the basic pool, so you have no other ways to awaken him (unless they add him to another featured crystal) ^_^
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    Others
    Rank up apocalypse and then wolverine as horseman
    A silly question: how to turn mutant into horseman? How to get that 4 genetic codes? What I saw from seatin’s vis he just quit the fight and let Apocolypse die, and then revive him. Is there any other ways? Thanks.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Others
    Wolverine
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Others
    Reference said:

A silly question: how to turn mutant into horseman? How to get that 4 genetic codes? What I saw from seatin’s vis he just quit the fight and let Apocolypse die, and then revive him. Is there any other ways? Thanks.

Each fight you win gives 1. Against a mutant you get 2 for starting the fight. If you have Cable on your team you get 3 upon entering a fight.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Oh wait. I meant to vote wolverine. If you don’t plan on using him go Namor.
    Done. Thank you for all your comment and advice.

• _Zen_Zen Posts: 9
    Others
    While a 5star wolverine can be a beast, I would probably do namor, he needs it the most. Wolverine is still a strong option, so good choice.