**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Colossus, quick question?

Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I generally use colossus with omega red synergy.
But as present contents need more diversity.
I don't want to use omega red as my 5th member in team because I don't run suicides.
Is Collosus still great with damage without omega red?
Thank you

Colossus, quick question? 60 votes

Yes
86% 52 votes
No
13% 8 votes
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Yuppp. Takes a bit longer than when you have OR but still definitely has it's damage esp when that sp2 crits.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Omega synergy definitely helps a ton. Without it, the fight usually takes a bit longer. The only synergy I would personally run is a crit synergy. Colossus crit rating sucks and I have gone 5 sp2s without a single crit sometimes.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Absolutely. I actually rarely bring omega red along and colossus just barrels through so much content.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    He is still great. the difference is less than comparing champs with and without suicide masteries.
    Omega increases his attack bij 2% per armor up. So you`ll need 30 armors to have the equivalent in attack increase from suicides. In a lot of fights you rarely consistently have 30+ armor ups.
    His crits still do a ton of damage, and so does his heavy.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Thanks guys
    He will be my next rank5 after G2099
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Was actually pondering something similar to this, I came to the realization that without OR Colossus is essentially a cheap knockoff of beardo (immunities/shrugging , tankiness, similar damage. Colossus has armor and good for buffed up but Beardo has so much more utility in the form of petrify/unstoppable counter/AAR on sp1 and doesnt require anyone specific for his synergy) OR is a great champ but colossus isn’t suicide friendly whereas OR needs them, so you can’t even get the most use running both with suicides or both without
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    If the fight is long and healthpool too high, OR is really important as more stacks of armour can get Colossus insane damage ratings and end the fight sooner. Without OR he’s good for most fights but OR really helps. Situational is what you can say.