**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

i did 10 then. i did 10 now. what to do next

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
i wanna get the 10% t5cc crystal from the objectives

I have done 10 last round and 10 now so i got the 6*shards again

if I do the epic difficulty now (to get the remaining 6* shards 2k) will it give me enough stamps to get to t5cc?
or does epic give less stamps?

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Epic does not count towards the T5CC, only Legendary. To get the T5CC, you would've needed to do both the Legendary objectives in the first two weeks, the two Legendary objectives now, and then a few more runs of the Legendary to get the T5CC
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    I'm in the same boat. 10 and 10 so far. I was under the impression that with the second batch of tokens coming next week, plus what u have left now, there should be enough to attain both the Cavalier T5cc and one milestone of Epic, incorrect?

In other words, u have 32 total tokens, right? U use 20 for Legendary milestones. That leaves you with 12 extra. Then u use 5 of these for Epic, in order to get the 2k 6* shards. Then you have left 7. Do legendary with these 7 and you should attain the T5cc.

Is this correct? Are 27 legendary runs enough for achieving the T5cc? My math tells me that 27x3=81, and u need 80 for the T5cc...

Please do tell me if i got everything wrong. Holding on doing more runs until i figure out this very issue.