**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Defense Tactic (AW: Regenerator):

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Three questions:
- In the past Defense tactics would also benefit the attacker in some way i didn't see any benefit for attacker with matching tags
- Does salve count as "a Regeneration effect"
- Was 'Ultron (Classic)' meant to be included in this list since he doesn't have a native regeneration ability
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Fourth Question: Does the power gain stack?
  • horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 227 ★★
    Faseeh said:

Fourth Question: Does the power gain stack?

No
    It says it stacks up to 2 times
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    Rotelly said:

Three questions:
    - In the past Defense tactics would also benefit the attacker in some way i didn't see any benefit for attacker with matching tags
    - Does salve count as "a Regeneration effect"
    - Was 'Ultron (Classic)' meant to be included in this list since he doesn't have a native regeneration ability

I think that Salve is not involved, since it's an ability that activates from the beginning of the fight. The node indeed states that the power gain will not trigger for the regeneration of the first 1 second.
    But it means that Willpower could trigger it. (Not the willpower caused by suicides, for the same previous reason)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They said in other posts willpower isn’t affected so I wouldn’t imagine save is either, attack tactic will have some use from champs like tigra and g99 but mostly it’ll just be void/warlock/doom domination as usual, classic ultron, who knows?