**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who did u use ur 1st ever 5* ag on?

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Nocko said:

I had a skill gem, and then i pulled my first 5*.... Agent Venom...
    And i did the god damn thing, and put EVERY sig stone i could into him. He was sig 160!
    A few weeks later i stumbled on to a bunch of online communities like this, reddit, which led me to youtubers and online resources like auntm.ai... and well...

Forgive me father, for i knew not what i had done.

same we all did those mistakes... SUCH AS BUYING PHC, to this day the most units ive spent on a crystal hasnt been cav crystals but PHC
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    Archangel...I m happy for it...2nd one on Blade and I still regret it
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
    Fury. When I had Omega, Colossus and Aegon already in line. Lol.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Archangel after I used a Mutant on Colossus. Omega Red after that after I unlocked suicides.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    My first ever 5* gem was skill from the Red Rifts which I used on my Aegon. Never regretted it since.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    First 4 star gem - Scarlet Witch
    First 5 star gem - Medusa.
    Both of them helped me get through so much stuff.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I believe it was star lord, got it from 5.3 when it was released.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Class? Ghost Rider
    Generic? Archangel
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Ghost
  • TØKENTØKEN Posts: 4
    Either nick fury or crovus , i don.t exactly remember
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Skill awakening gem on blade
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Iceman... because I had an extra mutant AG. Few days later got archangel and used the other one on him
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Psylocke... because... who knows
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I think I got my first 4* awakening gem from ROL and used it on 4* Ronan
  • Hyperion , still use him in AQ and stuff
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Cosmic on Hyperion
  • LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    Skill gem on Taskmaster. It's paid off quite a bit so far. He's at sig 180 now, waiting for me to either collect 20 more sig stones or get a natural dupe.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 931 ★★★★
    Blade. Used him for a bit, but after getting 6* elsa I haven't played him once. I'll prob use him again if I need to fight an annoying magik somewhere....
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Gwenpool and used some Sig stones to level 20
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Generic on kilmonger. HIGHLY regret it
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Tech AG on Sentinel. I don't regret it one bit.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    I think it was a tech gem for Star Lord, dumped like 50 sigs on him afterwards. Didn’t regret the awakening but boy do I wish I had those sig stones for Guardian right now
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Hype and that was a generic... he is sig 1 and no regrets absolutely whatsoever
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Might have been blade... I know I sat on that skill gem for nearly a year because before him there were no skill champs worth it. If not him then I don't remember. It was too long ago.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Doctor doom