**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Jubilees Arcade oversight. Throwing away 6* shards

So for this new side quest, Jubilees arcade. I stupidly claimed the second set of prize cards thinking they would just add them to the list of prize cards I already had. Where there were still 4k 6* shards to be earned. In doing so the game effectively let me throw away nearly half a 6* crystal with no way of getting them back. Even after contacting support they told me there was no way to reverse it. I feel completely robbed here. What kind of even just let's you throw away those kind of rewards?! Kabam needs to do the right thing and reward them to players who lost out

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    It's a timed event for both set of objectives. Blaming this on Kabam is like saying that it's Kabam's fault that I never got to play the first few quests in the game and that I was robbed my rewards from them.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    You're blaming Kabam for not being able to read the objective timers?
    How is this their fault?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I stupidly did one round of Epic on day 1 to see what it was like, and then I did 10 Legendary to get the first objective. Now I have completed the second Legendary objective but now I will be one token short of the Epic objective. I am a dork, with one token sitting in my inventory unable to be used. Sigh.