**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Conqueror title needs a buff

In the storyline of the game the Maestro was made to seem as one of the strongest opponents in the game and when fighting him for the first time he actually was kinda hard. But the difference of rewards between proven and conqueror are so underwhelming while the difference of rewards between conqueror and uncollected is way too overwhelming... That is why the conqueror rewards need to be buffed up. We should get a new conqueror calendar where we get like 250-500 5 star shards, we should get more 4 star hero shards from the daily crystals and in side events there should be extra difficulty in the middle that is not too easy like master and a bit hard like epic. There are more points but these are the most important ones according to me. I hope you will read this and buff up the rewards for conqueror players

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Maestro can still be killed by 3*'s without much effort. Getting more 5*'s means you'll be at a resource bottleneck even faster and you'll come back here asking for resource buffs.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Up to uncollected your main focus should be 4 stars, hence the rewards from 5.1 and 5.2 are geared towards upgrading those. If you progress with 5 and 6 star champs too quickly you will not develop the basic skills to do higher end content. Before you know it, you will be on the forums claiming content is way too hard. Because by act 6 you cannot really use overleveled champions for the content. And because you lag the skill to do 'longer' fights you will get your buttocks handed to you and stop enjoying the game.

The uncollected title is only 2 chapters away from Conqueror. If you feel like you deserve higher rewards, prove you are worthy of them.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Please, people are getting greedy these days. Just because they throw with 5* and 6* more than ever, they don‘t need to change all the very very old content (tho they already did that for most of the Beginner Acts just like they reduced Act 4 energy from 3 to 2).

They already did buff the rewards around the time when they added these Titles (yes, there was a time when there was no Title for Act 1/2/3 and 4?).
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Maybe Act 4 should be gated, only allow max 4-Star rank 4.

Currently, I am running it using one 6-Star. :D
  • Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    no
  • VICTORYLION01VICTORYLION01 Posts: 51
    I agree but we dont need 5 star shards i think more 4*s tho
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Ok I understand... I just find the collector really irritating to beat and I need more resources and better champs so I posted that comment
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Ok I understand... I just find the collector really irritating to beat and I need more resources and better champs so I posted that comment

It's alright. Just beat the collector. Your title will be buffed to uncollected.