**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Biggest mistakes

124»

Comments

• ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

Which sometimes turns out to be very saddening after some time.
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    After 12.0 BW nerf, I needed to get another way to counter enemy’s abilities effectively, so I ranked 5/50 my duped electra, and I opened the reverberate mastery, I think that’s how it’s called, that grants your hits a probability to place weakness on the opponent. This way, I thought, I would have kept my opponents’ abilities inactivated with a 85% probability. Of course with my luck the thing never worked, first due to electra having a bug, then because weakness just wouldn’t apply when I needed it, just in unuseful moments. I ended up wasting several carbonadium cores.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    My biggest mistake was accidentally buying a featured 5* King Groot crystal and getting King Groot.
    Then thinking if a mistake got me the featured then I should try for a featured 5* Mephisto and getting Agent Venom!
    Conclusion: Never get featured!
  • HQuinnyHQuinny Posts: 41
    Start to play on this game, it's like drugs :#
  • Spent $100 for a 4*, got Luke Cage who I already had duped.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    got luke cage just after release, and made him my first r4 champ :O luckily we got the rankdown tickets, so he is back at r3 :D
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Read the forums....ugh what a waste of time.....