**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 Rank up

I want to know if Corvus is a good endgame character either way I will rank him up

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    v38lone_ said:

I want to know if Corvus is a good endgame character either way I will rank him up

Where are you in act 6?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    If you have suicides on then yes. Otherwise you have to use power boosts to use him in act 6.
  • v38lone_v38lone_ Posts: 13
    Grean said:

v38lone_ said:

Where are you in act 6?
    im in 6.2.2
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m going to assume because of Corvus’s PI that you aren’t running suicides. Because of this he isn’t going to work well in act 6, act 7, the cav eq, or any other content with large health pools unless you are boosted to the teeth and have a power booster on.

If you really like him I suggest ranking him up but you should know you’re going to have to use other champions for content with large health pools like I listed above.
  • v38lone_v38lone_ Posts: 13
    Will3808 said:

I’m going to assume because of Corvus’s PI that you aren’t running suicides. Because of this he isn’t going to work well in act 6, act 7, the cav eq, or any other content with large health pools unless you are boosted to the teeth and have a power booster on.

If you really like him I suggest ranking him up but you should know you’re going to have to use other champions for content with large health pools like I listed above.

yea i agree with the suicides, right now im trying to get units to buy mastery cores to put him as his high potential.