**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ISO

ContenderJContenderJ Posts: 66
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Plz Kabam do something about iso bro I can’t even lvl 1 6* without running out of iso they take so much iso to lvl up. Easy way to fix it is to just give us more iso for duping champs.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Is this going to be a thing every day when someone pulls a new champ? People have become very impatient. You don't need to level up a champ as soon as you get him. You can wait for ISO just like you wait to T4B, T4CC, T1A, T2A and so on. Resources come as you play the game.

What I would like is for Kabam to give more 4 stars to Cav and throne breaker players. One of the way we get ISO easily is duping 4 stars. Making us choose only 1 difficulty means, we miss out on the lower level rewards. I am not sure changing the amount of ISO for duping 5 star and 6 star champ is the solution.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I mean I understand if Kabam doesn't want to give us free ISO, but at least make it available in some capacity. There are either whales who have like infinite ISO and are never going to run out, and the playerbase who never has enough ISO. And I for one am never going to buy a unit or money deal with ISO in it. I would gladly buy ISO with the 17 million gold I have stashed since I can't get enough ISO
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I don’t understand the lack of ISO? Do you rank 2 or 3 every single Champ you pull? I need to sell ISO every 3 or 4 days before it expires
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Complete solo objectives and dupe champs. Don't complain and get gud lol.

tells people to get gud
    has rank 5 5* sunspot and is in act 5
  • Options

I mean I understand if Kabam doesn't want to give us free ISO, but at least make it available in some capacity. There are either whales who have like infinite ISO and are never going to run out, and the playerbase who never has enough ISO. And I for one am never going to buy a unit or money deal with ISO in it. I would gladly buy ISO with the 17 million gold I have stashed since I can't get enough ISO

My problem with these posts are people asking to increase the amount of iso for duping 5 and 6 star with no valid reason. Yes, you get iso by opening crystals.

Do the work and get the crystals either from Arena or from doing every single difficulty of the monthly eq. Don't ask for free stuff is what I am saying. Ask for more content with 4 star and 5 star shards so that you can dupe more champs.

Asking to increase iso for duping 5 and 6 stars is like asking to reduce the amount of shards required to form a 5 star just because you cannot get enough shards. It just sounds lazy and entitled.
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    How old are your accounts? I'm selling off ISO every other day it will come. Just like great gold shortage of 2017-18. Resource will come and go. I can't get enough T2A now that's a different story!
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    People aren't impatient with rank ups (ok, some are, but that is not the issue).

Kabam is throwing out 5* and 6* shards and crystals more freely (which is a good thing because they added 6* into the game and all new content has greater rewards for the progression effort), but have not done anything to improve ISO accumulation in 3+ years.

It's unbalanced, plain and simple.

No one wants to wait 2 months for class iso to rank 2 just single 6* or R5 a single 5* that is going to help them get cavalier, thronebreaker or complete the latest available story content/variants. Or, in general, just wait and wait and wait on a ton of new champs that keep coming in but can't be used since you have to be extremely selective and focus to counter content with the best counters.

With only 5* in the game, the iso was manageable . With the addition of 6*, the drought became real since you have to leave everyone completed unleveled and that sucks. If they're giving out champs and rank up gems as rewards for completing variants, side events, variants, eq, etc, it's natural that people want to be able to use them and not have to wait to rank just one champ within the time span of 1-2 months, when they've accumulated multiple 5* and 6* champs in the same period.

I have multiple 2-3 and 3-4 rank up gems collecting dust for over a long time. I'm TB and anything other than a 5* r5 or 6* R2 is mostly useless (cav eq is different with the right counters). All those rank up gems are useless without iso. Gee, thanks for the rewards that won't ever get to be used,especially since 6* are rolling in and take 10x the iso just to level up.

There are less 4* coming in for dupes when you tackle harder content to match roster progression. PHC and 3* dupes are utterly useless for iso accumulation. 5* and 6* dupes take longer to accumulate, require way more iso to level and rank, but no more iso has been introduced from those duped or anywhere else in the game for years.

If you buy a lot of cav crystals, you're probably ok, but that's not realistic for most players. And if that's how you're avoiding the iso shortage, or you're against the introduction of more iso regardless when there is a clear issue for many legitimate reasons, Korg has spoken.

• Options

People aren't impatient with rank ups (ok, some are, but that is not the issue).

Kabam is throwing out 5* and 6* shards and crystals more freely (which is a good thing because they added 6* into the game and all new content has greater rewards for the progression effort), but have not done anything to improve ISO accumulation in 3+ years.

It's unbalanced, plain and simple.

No one wants to wait 2 months for class iso to rank 2 just single 6* or R5 a single 5* that is going to help them get cavalier, thronebreaker or complete the latest available story content/variants. Or, in general, just wait and wait and wait on a ton of new champs that keep coming in but can't be used since you have to be extremely selective and focus to counter content with the best counters.

With only 5* in the game, the iso was manageable . With the addition of 6*, the drought became real since you have to leave everyone completed unleveled and that sucks. If they're giving out champs and rank up gems as rewards for completing variants, side events, variants, eq, etc, it's natural that people want to be able to use them and not have to wait to rank just one champ within the time span of 1-2 months, when they've accumulated multiple 5* and 6* champs in the same period.

I have multiple 2-3 and 3-4 rank up gems collecting dust for over a long time. I'm TB and anything other than a 5* r5 or 6* R2 is mostly useless (cav eq is different with the right counters). All those rank up gems are useless without iso. Gee, thanks for the rewards that won't ever get to be used,especially since 6* are rolling in and take 10x the iso just to level up.

There are less 4* coming in for dupes when you tackle harder content to match roster progression. PHC and 3* dupes are utterly useless for iso accumulation. 5* and 6* dupes take longer to accumulate, require way more iso to level and rank, but no more iso has been introduced from those duped or anywhere else in the game for years.

If you buy a lot of cav crystals, you're probably ok, but that's not realistic for most players. And if that's how you're avoiding the iso shortage, or you're against the introduction of more iso regardless when there is a clear issue for many legitimate reasons, Korg has spoken.

Alright, I have said multiple times in multiple threads that I am FTP and don't go ham on cav crystals. I am an arena grinder and I hoard my 4 star shards and PHC for ISO. Currently I have 20 full 4 star crystals, 80k 4 star shards and more than 2 mill phc shards. So, it is possible for people to have ISO without having to resort to cavs and burn money in the game. Once I realised I was just selling a lot of ISO, I stopped opening my 4 star and PH crystals.

The ton of new champs don't matter because very few champs are coming in which are unique. While people are going ham over CGR, we do already have champs that do damage comparable to him in the game for a long time. That is what I mean by impatience. I just got Hood last week for the first time as a 5/6 star and he is still in level 1 because I have no mystic ISO to level him up. I waited for the science/mystic day, opened a bunch of dual crystals and will level him up in the next level up event. That is how we need to manage our resources.

As for you being TB, you should have a substantial 5 star roster already to do content, if you want to rank up every new champ to R2, that's your choice, but asking Kabam to change something in the game because of your problem is not correct.

My final thoughts on the matter are , if many people are facing ISO shortage, then Kabam needs to find a way to introduce different ways of farming ISO and not change the things in game that affects not only the endgame players, but also players that take up the game tomorrow. Either introduce more 4 star shards in cav and uc eq, or make endgame players have a chance to play all difficulties.
  • Options
    Capt_SmasherCapt_Smasher Posts: 27
    Add 50x5000 ISO to weekly sigil rewards at least, its just enough to level up 1 champ per week, even people paying for sigil taking no iso, that's ridiculous !!