**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ BG assignment didn't update in time; joined the wrong BG

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I think this is where the undo button would shine: joining the wrong battle group.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★

Like what? Hahaha how don’t you know which BG your in? They should convey a change up to you before changing in game anyway. Blame leadership for communication not recommend a game make something just to suit your needs.

Kind of True, but how can anyone miss the big green "ASSIGNED" where you are assigned.....
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★

Like what? Hahaha how don’t you know which BG your in? They should convey a change up to you before changing in game anyway. Blame leadership for communication not recommend a game make something just to suit your needs.

Kind of True, but how can anyone miss the big green "ASSIGNED" where you are assigned.....

The thing is for me it said "Assigned to BG2" when in reality our leader assigned me to BG1 minutes before.

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    MrBanks said:

The thing is for me it said "Assigned to BG2" when in reality our leader assigned me to BG1 minutes before.

There you go, it's a failure of leadership. Why in the hell would you change folks around right before AQ starts!
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★

MrBanks said:

There you go, it's a failure of leadership. Why in the hell would you change folks around right before AQ starts!
    Can't argue with that.