**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nebula fans, cheer me up : /

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Already have Medusa and Mags for Robots

Any joy to be had? I’m thinking another day another doug for this one.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    She has some good shock burst, Prox helps her a lot. Good for 2 lanes of act 6 exploration. But if you have mags and medusa already, its more of another day another dud.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Her shock damage is quite good with a special 2. She's got smooth animations as well
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I guess she is a r4 double immune that isn't awful, so she could be useful someday...

edit: I do not have Proxima sadly
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Her shock damage is quite good with a special 2. She's got smooth animations as well

Im actually not a fan of her animations. They seems jerky to me.
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    At least you didnt pull Captain America WW2 as a 6* like I did earlier; that's something, I guess.
    Also, Nebula is an okay but fun champion.. sometimes I like to just tag her along with Corvus and Proxima.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Im actually not a fan of her animations. They seems jerky to me.
    I like the heavy attack and specials, but the basics are a little jerky now that I look at it.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    She is very fun to use in Incursions. If you bring proxima. Take all the shock boost nodes you can find and watch the enemies melt away.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    She's great. Hold, Parry, L2. Watch them melt.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    She was my 1st 6*. Put in work against cav ultron, but fast forward 30 x 6* later and she's still R1 and hasn't left the bench in ages. Took up Medusa and Magneto as R5 5* somewhere in between and never considered ranking nebula after I got Medusa. The l2 shock damage is nice but takes awhile to build up and can't parry to get max use against robots. Prior to Magneto buff, would have said she was a good trade off for Medusa, but if you have her or Magneto, Nebula is pretty meh unless you just enjoy her as a character. I like the suggestion about changing her ramp up like Gambits and also wish the shocks didn't transfer from parry but something more user selective like using a 4th light attack.

At least you didnt pull Captain America WW2 as a 6* like I did earlier; that's something, I guess.
    Also, Nebula is an okay but fun champion.. sometimes I like to just tag her along with Corvus and Proxima.

He was my first 6* 😉.
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    She's a good solution for robots. She affects ability accuracy based on the amount of shocks stored. Once awakened, she can also shrug of shock debuffs which could come in handy from time to time.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    There's probably better options out there now, but I found her very useful for V3 Kang boss. The guaranteed shock on heavy was great for preventing his regen.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

She’s beautiful
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    She is pretty solid.
    MVP for act 5 final ultron.
    And i have used her on many occasions
    Biohazard node. And Morningstar bosses.

If there was a different mechanisms for her to gain those charges that would have made her more user friendly.
    Although u can play with her once you get thr hang of it. Solid champ. Good utility too.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    I used a 6* tech awaken gem on her and took her to r2
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    She is an okay champ. I just wish her BP was higher and it took less time to charge her up.
    007md92 said:

She is pretty solid.
    MVP for act 5 final ultron.
    And i have used her on many occasions
    Biohazard node. And Morningstar bosses.

If there was a different mechanisms for her to gain those charges that would have made her more user friendly.
    Although u can play with her once you get thr hang of it. Solid champ. Good utility too.

Already explored A5 (beat Ultron with CAIW in zero hits, only parries)
    Have OR for all my biohazard and MS needs.

I know she isn’t a bad champ, but my roster is big enough to where I literally have all of her utility covered. Idk