**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank/Levels ‘Trump’

Is there a ‘guide(s)’, webpage(s), people’s opinions on, etc, ¿What Rank/Levels of one ‘Star’ Number ‘trumps’/is better than, another ‘Star’ Number, higher or lower?
I know question convoluted and written like an illiterate llama which is why I cannot get anywhere w/ search engines. So, by example, I am asking, at what Rank and Level will a 5* Champion be competitive, better yet easily win, against, say, a 4* Rank 4,Level 40 Champion, or say what Rank and Level 3* Champion can beat a 4* Rank 3, Level 30 (without a doubt or easily), and so on of that sort.
I know Champion him/her -self is instrumental in who will beat who, but I’m saying all things equal/in general/with a grain of rice; excluding who Champion may be, Rank/Level of one ‘x’ Star Champion vs another ‘set’ Rank/Level of another ‘y’ Star Champion that has higher or lower Star rating.
If all this too complicated &/or not doable, right now my greatest concern is at what point (by point I mean Rank/Level) is my one (1) 5* Hulk at Rank1/Level25 ‘competitive’, as in add to my five main ‘Team’ (3 of them 4* Rank4/ Level40, other two (one Science Class) 4* Rank3/Level30); in other words, having my 5* Hulk Rank1/Level25 replacing my Science Class 4* Rank3/Level30.
I know this question is all over the place and hard to follow, but those who get what I’m asking, or think they do, ANY help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    A maxed out 2 star is equal to a rank 2 3* I think, a maxed out 3 star equals a rank 3 4 star and maxed out 4* is equal to a rank 3 5*. Just look at the PI's of your champions, even at different star ratings champions with similar PI are similar in general power
  • Without going into specific characters generally a 5/35 is slightly better than a 4/40, but not as strong as a 4/50. A 5/45 is generally slightly better than a 4/50. However sig levels and awakenings play a major role in this for most champions.

As for a site that would have the specific info you seem to be searching for try Marvel Trucos or reddit. I can't gaurentee what you're looking for will be neatly compiled on a spreadsheet but the info should be there somewhere.
  • Showdown4lphaShowdown4lpha Posts: 49
    TL;DR but Trump would be a 1* Rank 1 if that's what you're asking. His hair would fly off for special attack, just like Vulture's wings.
  • OldaviseOldavise Posts: 35
    To Afrid, I’m afraid I did my best explaining question but even when I read it I don’t know if I’m getting across my question since I know what I’m trying to ask. It is a just a mess.
    To Singh and _LivingDeadGirl, how you could understand what I was asking was amazing but to even have answers is astounding. Thank you so much, you went to the heart of the matter, especially, duh big stupid on me, using PIs, I guess the simple things elude me, and the easy, the hard and so on.
    As for Showdown4lpha, I don’t think we can get Trump in this game unless the Russian’s feel like the Democrats don’t want him in here then they can hack in and put him in. Then he can get all kinds of polls and screenshots saying how he is the most popular character in the game ever and the most beloved.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Hulk is pretty unique in his strength, especially Awakened. My 3* R1 can take down R3 4*s in the Arena. I would say he's a good addition to your team if you want to use him. Focus on getting him to R2.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Without going into specific characters generally a 5/35 is slightly better than a 4/40, but not as strong as a 4/50. A 5/45 is generally slightly better than a 4/50. However sig levels and awakenings play a major role in this for most champions.

As for a site that would have the specific info you seem to be searching for try Marvel Trucos or reddit. I can't gaurentee what you're looking for will be neatly compiled on a spreadsheet but the info should be there somewhere.

Wrong.
    A 5* R3 is slightly stronger than a 4* R5, but only on base stats.
    A 5* R4 is much stronger than a 4* R5.

As for the original question, from what I could figure out, a 5* R1 will be slightly stronger than a 4* R3.
  • OldaviseOldavise Posts: 35
    Thank you to everyone who has responded. You have shared a wealth of knowledge with me in exactly what I wanted to know (& how you figured out what I was asking me will be a puzzle unto itself :) ), and I sincerely thank all of you putting things into perspective, especially one I can now understand. Thank you again.