**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abyss replacements for Fury and Torch(Easy Path)?

ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Are there any other champions that can do the fights that these two would take with similar efficiency?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Are there any other champions that can do the fights that these two would take with similar efficiency?

Aegon can do Invisible Woman, that's the only champ I brought NF along for really, otherwise he was just a free attack boost.

Void can do the Torch fights, but it certainly won't be as quick as what Torch does them.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I don’t have torch or void...used havoc for mephisto and got him down in 1 revive(fully healing up in the second attempt too)...rest of the torch fights were handled by doom or aegon
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Torch is primarily used for mystic fights (Mephisto, Mordo, Loki)
    Meph alternatives- Void, havok
    Mordo alternatives- Archangel, Doom
    Loki alternative- Aegon. ez fight

Nick isnt really needed for any fight except invisible woman. although, you can take IW down with aegon or archangel as alternatives. To have an easier time use the resonate mastery for aegon.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I brought NF and ended up using Aegon more for IW since I didn't have willpower and was easier to heavy cheese into a massive sp2 bleed. The attack boost was his biggest benefit for me too, bit I used the same non suicide mastery setup the entire way and maxed out the fury ones instead.

I also opted for void over both my human torches. Void is still great for mephisto. And he allows you to parry mordo at the cost of a debuff. And he can solo joe fixit of you let him heavy to hearts and reverse that healing right back.
  • White magneto arguably a very good choice now. Gives Aegon that same attack boost off the prefight which you could chuck on the annoying fights.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Void is prob as good as HT for the easy path.

I wrote a quick guide about the easy path.

With mastery suggestions as well.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/213554/abyss-easy-path-mastery-guide-a-bit-more#latest
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    If you don’t have Void, Stealthy with the IMIW synergy can handle Mephisto and he can handle Invisible Woman on his own.