**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any guesses regarding next month's champs?

Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
I'm hoping that Black Cat and Sandman make an appearance. It would be fitting since Black Cat and Spiderman used to date which would go well with a Valentine side mission. As for Sandman, maybe it turns out that Black Cat is doing a side-hussle robbery on the side (her last one and it involves Sandman).

What about you guys? Who do you think will be coming to the Battlerealm next month?

Comments

• Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Please forgive me break
    I just couldn’t talk
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Black Cat would definitely be a good addition for the skill class but for tech class, I'd bring in the old school Mac Gargan aka The Scorpion!

I'm hoping that Black Cat and Sandman make an appearance. It would be fitting since Black Cat and Spiderman used to date which would go well with a Valentine side mission. As for Sandman, maybe it turns out that Black Cat is doing a side-hussle robbery on the side (her last one and it involves Sandman).

What about you guys? Who do you think will be coming to the Battlerealm next month?

2 new mutants, then another two after that, then another 2 in April and...... you get the drift

To be fair, many of the super powered beings with interesting powers happen to be mutants but I agree. Kabam should try to balance out the other classes.

Personally, I'd love to see another Atlantis quest. I'd love to see Attuma and Orka joining the battlerealm

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

2 new mutants, then another two after that, then another 2 in April and...... you get the drift

To be fair, many of the super powered beings with interesting powers happen to be mutants but I agree. Kabam should try to balance out the other classes.

Personally, I'd love to see another Atlantis quest. I'd love to see Attuma and Orka joining the battlerealm

What no tigershark or stingray?
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    I think might be characters related to the shang-chi movie that was supposed to come out in February of this year

i honestly want characters that ive never heard of. it's fun to discover new characters

I want this too but I'd like for them to sprinkle in major characters as well. It would be cool if they did 6 known champs and 6 obscure champs (alternating every month)
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    We need more symbiotes like toxin
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    New Scarlet Witch and Wiccan

I dont want to sound insane.

Maybe a

Tech champ.

Nah saying that sounds dumb. Gotta wait at least another 15 months to get another.

Is there any particular tech champ you want to see? I love hearing people's ideas because I come across champs I've never heard of.

If I had my choice, I'd choose old school Scorpion (see picture above) or this guy (although he would be considered cosmic):

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Witch Sigil, Speed and Wiccan to tie into the show maybe
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Plenty of decent Tech possibilities still on the table...here are twelve.

1. Magus: Warlock’s insane father.
    2. Whiplash: Finally, an Iron Man villain.
    3. Mandarin: Makulan rings are alien tech. And another Iron Man villain. Or do we have to wait for Shang-Chi?
    4. Shocker: Endless batch of Spidey characters.
    5. Jocasta: The Ultron we all deserve
    6. Danger: Another female robot. The walking talking body of the XMen Danger Room.
    7. Deathlok: Been asking for him for years. Crazy potential for abilities and powers.
    8. Ultimo: Another robot. Iron Man universe tie-ins.
    9. Rom: Given licensing issues, probably DOA. But I’d love to see Rom and perhaps Dire Wraiths as the new Doombot/Symbioids.
    10. Crimson Dynamo: Bringing in the Soviets to build a team with Red Guardian would be fun.
    11. Nimrod: Uber Sentinel and old XMen villain. Probably time for some mutant counters in game.
    12. Shuri: Would take some imagining, but this is probably a tech character. Lots of possibilities.

Lots of robots (Master Mold), but so many others as well (Titanium Man, Iron Spider, Spider-Slayers, Grim Reaper).

Tech would be a nice theme for 2021.

Dr. Zola

I’d imagine Mandarin would come in July when Shang-Chi releases
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    With all these great mutants I’d like to see a couple of formidable tech champs:

Nimrod and X-Cutioner

Or to strengthen skill class maybe Kraven.

I’d also like to see some of the Starjammers and the Shi’ar Imperial Guard (mainly Gladiator to see this fight happen):

• Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Aburaees said:

I’d also like to see some of the Starjammers and the Shi’ar Imperial Guard (mainly Gladiator to see that sweet ass mohawk)

fyp
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    For tech:

Lady Deathstrike
    Beetle
    Deathlok
    Blizzard
    Whiplash
    Iron Monger
    Torch (Hammond)
    Shocker

The newer female Beetle because we haven't got enough female techs.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    February are the MROC Iron Man and Black Panther tie in characters, which are original MCOC/MROC creations (basically Sorcerer Supreme and Storm Pyramid X)
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,348 ★★★★★
    Feb ill probs say wandavision event most likely id want to see as would make sense due to feb has 4 weeks of wandavision so makes sense but everything we expect could be a different plan as kabams the one that knows what each month is gonna be
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I predict we'll get a mutant NF with a mediocre mutant
    That followed by some form of mutant Doctor Doom and a mutant Corvus
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    My guess is mystic apocalypse and skill CGR