**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss crystal class choices

I only have 1 path left, and am having trouble deciding on a crystal. I am leaning towards mutant, and waiting on apocalypse to enter the pool.

Abyss crystal class choices 41 votes

Mutant - Wait on apocalypse, or maybe Prof X. I have magneto, sunspot, and unduped colossus/omega
34%
MagicBentonWarlord5386Malreck04RockypantherxZipioMiStaLovaTripleUXguard77odishika123Riptidehefy2000WOLF_LINKSahil_R_RanaAroseinbloom 14 votes
Cosmic - target CMM. I have cgr
0%
Tech - target Ghost, Warlock. I have g2099 and sentinel
56%
DragonMCOCTheHeroDeservedXva23EtjamaDonDudu2809Sarvanga1_AstoundsKsp_2099Icy000MasterpuffIronGladiator22TheMailmannZan0JragonMaster170ZeuszeroSaltE_Wenis69ShenkScrubhananaLysis_The_Sentry06 23 votes
Mystic - target SSupreme mostly. I have Doom.
2%
Aleor 1 vote
Science - Target Thing or duping my CAIW/Void. I have the rest of the F4.
4%
danielmathOsfan8 2 votes
Skill - target stealth spidey mostly. I have Aegon and Fury.
2%
Barani7da 1 vote

Comments

• JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    I forgot archangel is also a target. Still between mutant and tech, yes I agree with that much. Even though my roster is heavily weighted towards mutant, apocalypse could make it that much better.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Mutant - Wait on apocalypse, or maybe Prof X. I have magneto, sunspot, and unduped colossus/omega
    Mutant got tons of good Champs and even a dupe for Omega or Colossus wouldn‘t be too bad.
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Tech - target Ghost, Warlock. I have g2099 and sentinel
    I'm looking at it from a t5cc perspective where if you miss on what you're shooting for in Mutant you still have solid options to r3. Tech you have good options but warlock and ghost would take prio probably. So tech for me.
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    edited January 2021
    Astounds said:

I'm looking at it from a t5cc perspective where if you miss on what you're shooting for in Mutant you still have solid options to r3. Tech you have good options but warlock and ghost would take prio probably. So tech for me.

Fair point. I already have magneto, g2099, doom, torch, fury, and aegon at r3. I also have a tech awakening gem.