**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Honor Milestone - T5CC (Map 7)

SeenkSeenk Posts: 204 ★★
Hello Everyone!

Our Alliance is just moving to Map 7 and I would like you - experienced Summoners to share with me. At first we would like to run as little difficulty as possible, BUT so that we reach the stage for obtaining T5CC.
I assume to start Map 7 (Full or 4 Day) with Mods (Hero or Master). Is this enough for T5CC?

Who knows how Honor Point are counted? I would appreciate an explanation of the count.

Comments

• SeenkSeenk Posts: 204 ★★
    Does anyone have a picture of epic honor points?
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Seenk said:

Hello Everyone!

Our Alliance is just moving to Map 7 and I would like you - experienced Summoners to share with me. At first we would like to run as little difficulty as possible, BUT so that we reach the stage for obtaining T5CC.
    I assume to start Map 7 (Full or 4 Day) with Mods (Hero or Master). Is this enough for T5CC?

Who knows how Honor Point are counted? I would appreciate an explanation of the count.

Honor is gained by defeating the boss and to qualify for 10% weekly you will need to run 7x5 epic mods on all 5 days, in all 3 BG’s

I believe (don’t have time to work out the exact numbers so this could be wrong but check the link below) that you need to run epic mods for at least 3 days and master the other 2 to qualify for the lowest T5CC milestone

Full post is below so you can work out how many days you need to run epic

https://www.mcoc-guide.com/aq-honor-modifiers/
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    You can check out MaddogHT’s AQ Tracker and save a copy for yourself. It’s very helpful to figure out what you want to run for a cycle both for regular points and honor points. Link is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UopG9XQMaY1MPgxC-994ARq8HLGZhEcn2mVQs8omppU/edit
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 204 ★★

Seenk said:

Hello Everyone!

Honor is gained by defeating the boss and to qualify for 10% weekly you will need to run 7x5 epic mods on all 5 days, in all 3 BG’s

I believe (don’t have time to work out the exact numbers so this could be wrong but check the link below) that you need to run epic mods for at least 3 days and master the other 2 to qualify for the lowest T5CC milestone

Full post is below so you can work out how many days you need to run epic

https://www.mcoc-guide.com/aq-honor-modifiers/
    Thanks, the link helped a lot!