**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pet peeves

Hi all,

I was wondering what some other players consider their pet peeves about the game, specifically playing the game.

For example, I’m not a fan of players that use one attack ad nauseam or lose two arena rounds in a row and magically are experts in round 3. Or those that attack and will not let the other player catch their breath so to speak.

I make it a point to try and play fairly, but the more I do, the more I notice others that don’t.

Note: I’m NOT intending this to be an attack on anyone, it’s just something I have been noticing.

Comments

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Yeah, this game is completely PvE ... even Arena or fighting against certain players, you always! fight the AI/Bot.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I’ll let you win in arena next time

I won't. I'm not as kind as Funko here. I will fight dirty in the arena using only power gain champs and won't throw attacks until SP3 every time.
    Me either I'm just gonna stay on the wall and quake him out
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Lol my post was removed for whatever reason

This could be a pet peeve

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

I wish they would remove act 7 till they release act 7.2. it's horrid having to go throw multiot screens to do one single quest.

They should just fix the select book feature. Totally agree it’s super annoying to explore anything below act 7 in story.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Don't know if this is considered a pet peeve but #$%@% droppd inputs.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Don't know if this is considered a pet peeve but #$%@% droppd inputs.

This
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Pet peeve: losing half my health and an attack bonus in war due to "connection problems"
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    My biggest pet peeve is pets that pee.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    When the 1st and 2nd rounds are hard and the third round is magically easier ;)
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    I’m sorry, I play unfairly against people in arena. I make all 3 rounds too hard for them
  • AJC_1870AJC_1870 Posts: 43
    Geez, why all the hate on my comment? I thought I was asking a legit question, but apparently I haven’t played long enough to earn God tier sarcasm in the threads.
  • Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    my pet peeve is chat malfunction
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    mine is when arena AI starts parrying you when your on 17-18 and you end up losing streak due to being kicked out due to connection problems. Also I have noticed win first fight fine then on the 2 nd and then when I get the opponent to about 15% they parry me when I dash in, 5 hit combo all crits usually inflicting debuffs as well and I am dead in 5 hits, yay. Also on nodes like wrole reversal It still doesn`t show you and when selecting best option it autos to class normal relationship even though its inverted. Finally arena deathmatches why are they a thing no one likes them just pair teams power index vs same power index and everyone has a nicer time with arena