**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cap ww2 and og cap buff

Qwert1696Qwert1696 Posts: 3
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Whenever the opponent has an unblockable buff and hits into caps block, cap nullifies it and turn it into a fury for himself stacking up to ten.

Comments

• Better yet. He uses his shield to redirect energy beams back at the attacker (like a spiked armour against IM, Ultron etc)
  • Not to mention Worthy cap who could use the WWII cap skin and have a second phase of health like NF where he summons Mjolnir
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    I dig
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Qwert1696 said:

Whenever the opponent has an unblockable buff and hits into caps block, cap nullifies it and turn it into a fury for himself stacking up to ten.

Thats way too op. at least make them way less potent than the ones you nullify.
  • I’ve wished for a Worthy Cap for so long. I understand people not wanting another version of an existing character. Which is why I think it would work as a buff to WWII cap. Everyone’s a winner
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★

I’ve wished for a Worthy Cap for so long. I understand people not wanting another version of an existing character. Which is why I think it would work as a buff to WWII cap. Everyone’s a winner

People with the trash versions of their Cap WW2 and OG Cap would like to see them buffed so they are at least useful, and not throwing their phones because they pulled them and not the better and newer version. Look at the people who pulled Magneto and Colossus before their buffs, I am sure they are quite satisfied now and would rather have that than Kabam introduce "Colossus from Deadpool the Movie' or "Sir Ian Mckellan Mags."
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I wrote this and posted it before, but I really want a cap buff of some kind. Something like this. They should convert to passives so willpower doesn’t trigger. Play with the numbers. Based off a Rank 5 5*

Captain America

Sig Ability: I Can Do This All Day (Passive)

While under the effects of a passive damage over time debuff Captain America is able to constantly regenerate 70% of the damage back depending on sig level.

Captain America’s super Soldier serum (infused with vita rays) makes cap a physically superior specimen and thus immune to weakness, fatigue and exhaustion.

Cap’s last light attack inflicts a weakness debuff reducing attack rating by 15% for 12 seconds.

Cap’s second medium attack gains Cap a precision buff increasing critical rating by 750 for 12 seconds.

Striking into Captain America’s block causes fatigue - reducing critical rating by 25% for 6 seconds.

If Captain America strikes into his opponent he inflicts an armor break, decreasing armor rating by 750 for 6 seconds.

If 3 weakness debuffs are inflicted on the defender, they are converted to an indefinite weakness passive reducing attack rating by 45%. If Captain America is struck the weakness passive is removed.

If 3 precision buffs are gained by Captain America, they are converted to an indefinite precision passive increasing critical rating by 2250. If Captain America is struck the precision passive is removed.

If 3 fatigue debuffs are inflicted on the defender, they are converted to an indefinite fatigue passive, decreasing critical rating by 75%. If Captain America is struck the fatigue passive is removed.

If 3 armor break debuffs are inflicted on the defender, they are converted into an indefinite armor break passive, decreasing armor rating by 2250. If Captain America is struck the armor break passive is removed.

Heavy attack refresh all active buffs on Cap and debuffs on the opponent.

On Your Left

When the opponent is inflicted with both fatigue and weakness passives, they combine into an Overwhelmed passive. Overwhelmed counts as 3 fatigue and 3 weakness debuffs, decreases opponent power rate by 50% and gives Cap an indefinite cruelty buff, increasing critical damage by 100%. Being struck removes all debuffs from the opponent and buffs on Captain America.

Fate Seal will affect the cruelty buff, as it is not a passive.

Sp1: Cap’s shield inflicts concussion, reducing defensive ability accuracy for 10 seconds.

Cap’s second kick strike refreshes all debuffs on the opponent, and all buffs in Cap.

SP2: The first strike stuns the opponent for 3.5 seconds.

Cap throws his shield with accuracy placing a precision buff on Captain America increasing critical rating by 5000 for 12 seconds.

SP3: Cap converts any active debuffs on the opponent into passives counting as 3 debuffs each, while converting any precision buffs on Cap into passives which count as 3 buffs.

The opponent is stunned for 3.5 seconds. If the opponent is stun immune, Cap gains a cruelty buff increasing critical rating by 80% for 16 seconds.