**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why is it always you 3 ?

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Its seems like these 3 Skill Champions are main common 6-star Rank Up dilemma
when it comes to R3 Candidates, especially if the player is running Suicides Masteries.
Your thoughts?
Already having KM and NF at 5/65 and Blade at 4/55 all dupped and I use them daily...

Why is it always you 3 ? 31 votes

Falcon (Not Awakened)
41%
Honaway_23RockypantherxSidDDragonJAATKINGEtjamaSarvanga1_Ctfz35Ksp_2099elevated_stupidity3GiulioVentu99ScrubhanBigBlueOxmagnus_xix 13 votes
Elsa (Not Awakened, hits Degen)
22%
Colonaut123Xva23Skillful_starBonzodavidIcy000FaseehSkyLord7000 7 votes
Black Widow Deadly Origins (Not Awakened)
19%
Thefire13MegaGalacticMatty_IceCGR2020Barani7daSahil_R_Rana 6 votes
None, you got already amazing 5-star at TOP.
16%
Renaxqqking_ov_scrubsCowabungaThebombsquad1Tel5tr4_BoiRaj 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Falcon (Not Awakened)
    Falcon has more utility than the others. Also he is more suicide friendly as you don't need to spam sp1 and 2 as they are pretty weak.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    @Sarvanga1_ I see many use Falcon in AW
    BWDO is mostly for Monthly EQ and Elsa shoves below Falcons wings.
    The question is, Does what Falcon capable of, can't be dont with my 5/65 NF & KM
    or my 4/55 Blade
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Unless you need tb I would hold off. Not sure at all tho who i would rank up, I've only ever played with bwdo and she's only rlly useful for me in the skill quest. Granted she does shred fights in like 30-40 hits as a 6* r1. This is a super close poll, really can't decide at all. If I were to go off what people have done in the past tho, I've seen r3 elsa more than the other 2. Also since u run suicides she will be a much better defender than the other 2 if you care about that.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    @DualityCope im currently not in a rush for throne breaker but I believe in June
    I will and my most nearly formed T5CC is Skill...already at 35% while others at 10-15%...
    I got Rank 2-3-4 gems + AWG for 5 star Aegon if I get him.
    I'm an AW hardcore player so if ill rank up Falcon he'll be there 24/7 on offensive
    with Magneto and Torch
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Valmarx said:

@DualityCope im currently not in a rush for throne breaker but I believe in June
    I will and my most nearly formed T5CC is Skill...already at 35% while others at 10-15%...
    I'm an AW hardcore player so if ill rank up Falcon he'll be there 24/7 on offensive
    with Magneto and Torch

If you are doing this rank up for tb I would def rank one of them up. Who tho? I have a feeling this poll will be tight. I can say for just aw offensive purposes, falcon is def the best outta those 3.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Falcon (Not Awakened)
    Valmarx said:

@Sarvanga1_ I see many use Falcon in AW
    BWDO is mostly for Monthly EQ and Elsa shoves below Falcons wings.
    The question is, Does what Falcon capable of, can't be dont with my 5/65 NF & KM
    or my 4/55 Blade

100% defensive AAR against any opponent...now that may not seem too impressive but to name a few things that he bypasses-all evade,magik limbo on crossing a bar of power(if u are hitting her),things rock stacks,korg and electro damage back and thorns,auto block to name a few
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Falcon (Not Awakened)
    Valmarx said:

with Magneto and Torch

Umm he counters havok. There I said it.