**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Extremely unlucky or colossus sp2 crit problem

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi, I am just about to do my Final Path in Labyrinth and wanted to do it with colossus. I used him to Farm potions and he seemed to crit less often but at 500k you don't really notie. Just did my First 2 fights in Labyrinth and I had at least 6 sp2's with 28+ armors Where all 4 hits did not crit. This doesnt seemed right, or at the very least highly unlikely. Has anyone Else esperienced this lately or was I just very unlucky.
My team was colossus, Emma, Omega, proffen x and
Thnx for your input
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I know this. I have used him a lot and did my initial labyrinth clear with him. At 20+ armor he always had atleast 1 crit hit thou. This time I had multiple specials doing 0 crits. Just checking. I don`t mind it taking longer, but since I also need to take down X-23 I do kind of need his normal damage output.
    If he seems to not work correctly I`ll use aegon instead, only want to use colossus because I think he is more fun.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    You have 16% chance per hit to Crit on his special. That's not exactly super high, so it's very likely to not crit at all on any of the hits. Don't know what else to tell you.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    That's the one thing I dislike about Colossus. But I guess that's a balancing factor for him.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I have used colossus just now. He critted on the first hit of the sp2 of my last match. So he is working properly. It's just his low crit rate doing the job in your case.
    Yeah, I`ve just done Gamora. Roughly 150 hit fights so it is all good. Have only had a couple specials over those 7 fights been none crits all the way. Turns out I was just unlucky on the first 2 matches.
    Thnx everyone for replying. Taking a short break and after that will hopefully get past spidey and x-23 and beat maestro one last time.
    Cheers
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★

Hi, I am just about to do my Final Path in Labyrinth and wanted to do it with colossus. I used him to Farm potions and he seemed to crit less often but at 500k you don't really notie. Just did my First 2 fights in Labyrinth and I had at least 6 sp2's with 28+ armors Where all 4 hits did not crit. This doesnt seemed right, or at the very least highly unlikely. Has anyone Else esperienced this lately or was I just very unlucky.
    My team was colossus, Emma, Omega, proffen x and
    Thnx for your input

ItsDamien said:

Colossus has really low crit rate. At base as a R2 6* his crit rate is only 16%.

Might wanna use magik and heimdall
    @DigletGaming But you will miss out on some synergies that increase his damage output, so the crits matter less.
    Normally Juggernaut is a good add to the team. But I had to bring Venom for Spider-man. So he was the first I benched.
  • ChadBuster72ChadBuster72 Posts: 27
    What about his heavies? I just made a new post because my unawakened Colossus would Crit almost every time I did a heavy. Now I awakened him naturally and he rarely crits on a heavy. I’m disappointed. Anyone know why this would happen?
    I did my labyrinth run and actually didn`t notice it. Was still able to take down x-23 with some crit luck. So he does not have a problem. It just comes down to luck. The awakened ability has nothing to do with it.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

What about his heavies? I just made a new post because my unawakened Colossus would Crit almost every time I did a heavy. Now I awakened him naturally and he rarely crits on a heavy. I’m disappointed. Anyone know why this would happen?

His crit rate is really low. Awakening has nothing to do with it as stated above. You just got extremely lucky before and is unlucky now.