**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Prof X is amazing

DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
So I recently got a 6* version of Prof X and I have to say he’s insane. If anyone would like to see him doing some insane damage in Labyrinth, here you are!

https://youtu.be/QFVIiSRlW3w

Comments

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    What rank is he? Mine is R2 and just duped him. Sig ability helps, but not critical.

Good work there!
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

What rank is he? Mine is R2 and just duped him. Sig ability helps, but not critical.

Good work there!

@FluffyPigMonster
    He is currently R1, I can take him to R3 but I need more iso to do so. He's such a cool & fun champ to play!
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I got him about a week ago as a six star and can confirm he’s great. Got a quick question. Would he be good for the green goblin boss in 7.1? @ me if someone knows. Probably gonna take him in anyway.
    Starting the fight now :)
    Update: he is alright for it but you need to manage a lot. It’s possible with some skill and I got him to 30% but didn’t use him the second time seeing that once again Nick wipes the floor with his second phase.

Update: he is alright for it but you need to manage a lot. It’s possible with some skill and I got him to 30% but didn’t use him the second time seeing that once again Nick wipes the floor with his second phase.

Didn’t see this until later on but yeah he wouldn’t be that great because his huge numbers come from the L2 and we all know how that works out vs GG
    Not to mention he gets less mind control benefits

Not to mention he gets less mind control benefits

Didn’t even think about that. He does make it up with the nodes though.