**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

January 2021 Login Crystal

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
Hey everyone! This is a continuation of the monthly poll that I've been doing since around the middle of last year.

As always, for those who have access to the 4/5 star login crystal, which one did you get?

As much as we all wish for the drop rates to be better, the chance of pulling the 5* is around 4-5%, based on last year's statistics. Hope they improve the numbers a bit so that more of us get to utilize the monthly login champ.

Thanks and cheers. 🍻

January 2021 Login Crystal 124 votes

5*
4%
kumarrZ3ro_ôking_ov_scrubsInvicta_Hellionskinnybruh879 5 votes
4*
95%
BitterSteelVceeAjisdopeTheVyrusDrob69TerraGNASTYDarren1975BrokenCupidTheHeroDeservedrelliKraDAdvSachhyam257rdxevilS_Grungi10or_StrongStarKillerVIIScopeotoe987Raichu626 119 votes

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    4*
    I haven't claimed mine yet, but I bet it's going to be a 4*. At least a 4* will still work for the Abomb synergy
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    4*
    If your trying to find a statistic you should clarify that this poll is for Cavs and up.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    4*

I haven't claimed mine yet, but I bet it's going to be a 4*. At least a 4* will still work for the Abomb synergy

Same. Just gonna pop it when I need the iso.
    4*

If your trying to find a statistic you should clarify that this poll is for Cavs and up.

"As always, for those who have access to the 4/5 star login crystal, which one did you get?"

^This isn't clear enough?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    4*
    I'm not even gonna open it until I need the science ISO lol because i know it'll be a 4*.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    4*
    Hieitaku said:

"As always, for those who have access to the 4/5 star login crystal, which one did you get?"

^This isn't clear enough?
    Forum users aren’t the brightest. I’d clarify just in case. It’s your thread so if you think it’s good it’s good.
    4*
    Z3ro_ô said:

For the very first time.just got the lower stars every month.

Grats!
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    I got three star coz I'm not even uncollected there is three more quests. Please tell tips for pushing uncollected in message. Please
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    4*
    The regular
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    4*
    Barani7da said:

I got three star coz I'm not even uncollected there is three more quests. Please tell tips for pushing uncollected in message. Please

Keep pushing :smiley:
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    5*
    first time i’ve ever gotten a 5 star. don’t have the screenshot because i just popped it and clicked out, expecting a 4 star
    4*
    Just one bump before the month ends
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    4*
    more arena points