**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New YouTube channel

Hey guys!! It's iron avenger so I have made a new YouTube channel named Iron avenger 56 based on mcoc and I am going to start a contest soon in February so feel free to subscribe my channel and I will see you there
Peace ☮️

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Hey guys!! It's iron avenger so I have made a new YouTube channel named Iron avenger 56 based on mcoc and I am going to start a contest soon in February so feel free to subscribe my channel and I will see you there
    Peace ☮️

thankyou for the shameless self promotion I think we all needed that
    Don't you have a channel too?
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Peace ☮️

so do you

before you ask I don’t upload anything on mine just use for reasons
    Thanks for remembering about mine <3
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Peace ☮️

so do you

before you ask I don’t upload anything on mine just use for reasons
    Most people have channels. Most people don't shamelessly plug them on the forums. Most people also don't upload any content.

I have.... 4 channels. A personal one. A streaming one. An MCOC one. And another one for fun things.
    the last one 😳
  • Ironavenger56Ironavenger56 Posts: 47
    Thanks for all the compliments 😅
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    Faseeh said:

Thanks for all the compliments 😅

You're welcome
    I don't think you even made a compliment