**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Question for cavalier/TB - how often do you run suicides?

I’m very curious to know. But This question is for those who are cavalier/thronebreaker. Obviously - if you are just starting out you won’t have unlocked it.....

Question for cavalier/TB - how often do you run suicides? 75 votes

I almost always run full suicides in quests
29%
allinashesVerzzSw0rdMasterSgtSlaughter78NEXTONMoosetiptronicDaphboyKoiBoy18brandinhoRockypantherxItsDamienDarth_SaintTivjyotK00shMaanEtjamaDoubleDeltaEnvi1Chaos_Emperor786Leathersmw2017PastorAmerica 22 votes
I run them for arenas and take them off for AW
4%
WardenclockMasterpuffModoro 3 votes
I unlocked them but only occasionally use them
20%
ccrider474PizzabeatpseudosaneAckbar67ElhadjeePintzzTitoBandito187-sixate-Speedro420Hera1d_of_Ga1actusPeaRatGreekhitAndyball270SkyLord7000FritoPlay 15 votes
I unlocked them and regret it. Never use them
4%
Hammerbro_64NapaHeroPZXCCXZ 3 votes
Never bothered unlocking them
42%
World EaterGmonkeykikiFurieuxHilldarCupidAleorOGAvengerSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeCtfz35AstoundsJericho123TripleUThoye3RenaxqqBen_15455Prakhar_82Fluffy_pawsusmlebossherm 32 votes

Comments

• PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    Suicides on during off season, have them off during season.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I don't do AW, so they stay on almost all the time. Only time I've turned them off in the last 8 months since I unlocked them was for a few fights in Abyss.
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Mainly because content needs your champions to have health
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Used them for my Abyss run, definitely worth it for that. Other than that I just don't like changing masteries every day because I go from arena to story content
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    When they are free to change. Just that.
    Or when I was in the abyss
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I unlocked them and regret it. Never use them
    I don’t want to throw away like 75% of my currently ranked champs to get a damage boost
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 536 ★★★
    I only have suicides on when I’m grinding arena and some Act 6 exploration. When I do heavier content like AOL or when I get further into Act 6 I take them off. But suicides are great for arena grinds.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Have completed/explored everything and have never needed them
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Never felt the need of suicides aside from seeing my Corvus and omega's pleading faces.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I have them on about 90% of the time. I'm in an alliance that has optional war and I don't get chastised for having them on for my defenders as they still get a few kills here and there and we accept that they just won't be bosses or mini-bosses. I have ranked a lot of champs that are effective with them so I can tackle all monthly content with them active. Only take them off for when I'm doing specific endgame content that requires counters that just don't work with suicides (usually for when I have to use Void or Doom).