**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character that is Biggest Letdown/Disappointment

Which characters power level or usefulness is the biggest dissapointment compared to their comic counterpart? My vote goes to Hulk, Heimdall, and Thor

Also Thanos but I dont have him so I really dont know

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Sentry, OG Hulk, Air-Walker and Terrax
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    And mephisto dont have nice damage. I use him daily becuz i only have 4 good champs to take to a quest. So i use him to fill a space .
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Pre-Buff Magneto
    Pre-Buff she-hulk
    Thanos
    Loki
    Cyclops
    Red Skull
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    CGR2020 said:

Juggernaut, DPX, Ant-Man, Vulture.

Oh man I missed Juggernaut! Certainly a great choice I've always thought he should have the Unstoppable trigger while dashing like the mighty charge node does! You know because he's impossible to stop once he gets momentum going LOL

Both Deadpool's are a big letdown as well. Never played with the Platinum or gold pool though
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    Agree about Hulk, in fact all of the core Avengers to be fair. Iron Man’s Arc Overload is useless for most content today given the amount of damage which can be inflicted in a single combo in most mid or high tier content.

I was never blown away with Daredevil and Daredevil Netflix either - none of the kits really explored his abilities properly. Not going to talk about the buff to the latter as I’ve whinged enough about it elsewhere.

Many have been bang on the money though - Domino, Venom, Stark Spider-Man in particular. Spider-Gwen is one I’ve revisited recently and really like her.
    CGR2020 said:

Hey @Cam97 you want to know what Vulture is like?

A cheap knockoff of Archangel lol.
    A wish.com version maybe lol. And people actually defend him because oh wow he's incinerate immune
    Chobbly said:

Agree about Hulk, in fact all of the core Avengers to be fair. Iron Man’s Arc Overload is useless for most content today given the amount of damage which can be inflicted in a single combo in most mid or high tier content.

I was never blown away with Daredevil and Daredevil Netflix either - none of the kits really explored his abilities properly. Not going to talk about the buff to the latter as I’ve whinged enough about it elsewhere.

Many have been bang on the money though - Domino, Venom, Stark Spider-Man in particular. Spider-Gwen is one I’ve revisited recently and really like her.

Stark Spidey is the reason I didn't include Spider-Man in my original post but I still think OG Spider-Man should be better because of just how amazingly popular he is. Absolutely one of the big four of Marvel along with the Avengers, The Fantastic Four, and the X-Men

I’d probably say Phoenix. All she does is gain fury, stack incinerates and armor breaks, and revives. Meanwhile some human like Nick Fury basically has all she does (except incinerates are bleeds and no armor break) and can easily out class her. Phoenix is so powerful but she's a joke in this game

Damnnnn i forgot this one. For someone with the manifested power of all life that ever was and ever will be she is a dud in game
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

I’d probably say Phoenix. All she does is gain fury, stack incinerates and armor breaks, and revives. Meanwhile some human like Nick Fury basically has all she does (except incinerates are bleeds and no armor break) and can easily out class her. Phoenix is so powerful but she's a joke in this game

She is great when well-played, otherwise she just seems underrated. She can stack armor breaks with heavy, incinerate, spam Sp.1's, stack up to 11 furies, and stun on impact while opponent is burning away. Also, the Sig ability is a good sub for Nick Fury LMD, but health only depends on Phoenix Charges/Fury.
    She is average in this game. But the thing is , she is one of the strongest entities in the comics. If ask someone who reads a lot of marvel comics but never played the game abt the champ they think is the strongest, she is going to be top 5. Along with dormammu , mephisto , doctor strange and sentry.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Phoenix.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Phoenix, Sentry, Hulk
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Two words...

“Strongest Avenger”