**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Story Time January 2021 Version

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to that one poll series that no one asked for: Story Progression. This we're doing it by title, rather than quest progression. I myself fit under the 'Nearly Thronebreaker v3' option, as I have a mystic T5CC and one quest left to complete in Act 6. Any strategies for the Grandmaster fight would be greatly appreciated, I'll be taking the cosmic path.

Story Time January 2021 Version 80 votes

Proven (Completed Act 3)
0%
Conqueror (Completed Act 4)
8%
MAC_ISO8KnordyBarani7daMars_UltorAroseinbloomSHIELD4AGENTTheBoogyMan 7 votes
The Uncollected (Completed Act 5 Chapter 2)
10%
BowTieJohnChikelAbhro12_3JragonMaster170SazedPrimerprime5CGR2020gggg00 8 votes
Cavalier (Completed Act 6 Chapter 1)
35%
DrenlinHeroBoltsyMohit_7Luke9523ZipioDes99gash228XdSpoodermanxDBawa69TheInfintySpideyFunkoBen_15455Prakhar_82TheLegionMasterEtherealityGreanYTBigSHoitadoHilbert_unbeatable2xARCHIMEDESx 28 votes
Nearly Thronebreaker v1 (Completed Act 6 but NO 6 star rank 3 champion)
13%
SpiderCoolsHera1d_of_Ga1actusSarvanga1_Thicco_ModePastorAmericaSuss_WizzardPapdichaatJueVioleGraceAvaric3AmnetiesFritoPlay 11 votes
Nearly Thronebreaker v2 (Not yet completed Act 6, but has at least one 6 star rank 3 champion)
0%
Nearly Thronebreaker v3 (A few quests left to complete in Act 6, also has a fully formed T5CC)
3%
KevanproGTheBestinTuakauodishika123 3 votes
Thronebreaker (Completed Act 6 AND owns one 6 star rank 3 champion)
3%
MasterduxH3t3rSteel_Ball_Run 3 votes
Completed but not explored Act 7 Chapter 1
7%
BsuGuyRon921K00shMaanBlackshadow0203TrashPanda12ThēMandalorian 6 votes
Explored Act 7 Chapter 1
17%
MegaSkater6716wegnerkTheHeroDeservedNotsavage19RockypantherxwingedWarrior2099EtjamaDonDudu2809AATTMasterpuffrivetZan0king_ov_scrubsSweeneyChicken8 14 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    feels weird to say this out loud still
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Lol I qualify for 2 options here. First which I selected and second I have also completed act 7 and exploring it as well.
  • KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★
    Nearly Uncollected, just casually progressing.
  • BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    And also Thronebreaker
  • Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159
    I'm SO Fricken close, Collector at 65%, but I think I'm going to quit out and try again later, because I only pushed so hard to unlock the Grandmaster Epoch Shard crystals.
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 170
    Working on exploration, still not thronebreaker yet.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Explored Act 7 Chapter 1
    Well I'm TB, but it seems like I was supposed to choose this one...
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Nearly TB but I'm going to get a fully formed t5cc from abyss
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Just did 6.3
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★
    Where's the option for only got a few quests left in act 6 completion but still nothing close to a full formed t5cc lol.
    Buttehrs said:

Where's the option for only got a few quests left in act 6 completion but still nothing close to a full formed t5cc lol.

That's the Cavalier option
  • Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★
    3 chapter away from becoming uncollected
    I'm on 5.2.3
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Explored Act 7 Chapter 1
    Whether you complete or explore 7.1 does not indicate whether you are TB or not, so this kind of need multiple choice
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Explored Act 7 Chapter 1
    Boop.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Explored Act 7 Chapter 1
    This pool makes cav players look like UC lol
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Explored Act 7 Chapter 1
    rivet said:

Whether you complete or explore 7.1 does not indicate whether you are TB or not, so this kind of need multiple choice

Agree, I have two folks in my ally with act 7 exploration but not TB title yet. They haven't explored any of act 6 chapters tho
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    I remain but a filthy Cavalier, for lady luck had wished to dance with someone else 😞

I've got a few paths left to fully explore act 7. I know I won't get the t5cc I'm after, so it's totally possible to have act 7 explored and still not be Thronebreaker.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Lol I qualify for 2 options here. First which I selected and second I have also completed act 7 and exploring it as well.

I was going to say this needs to be an option.

I remain but a filthy Cavalier, for lady luck had wished to dance with someone else 😞

I've got a few paths left to fully explore act 7. I know I won't get the t5cc I'm after, so it's totally possible to have act 7 explored and still not be Thronebreaker.

You're not alone bud. I am in the same situation.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Also completed 7.1. Hopefully after I explore it I’ll have a t5cc and can finally be thronebreaker.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I had a heart attack when I thought a competitor had sprang up.

But yeah, Cav for me. Just recently completed 6.2. No T5CC so that Thronebreaker looks a long way away.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    I can't beat crossbones

I can't beat crossbones

Why not? Kabam listened to the players and 'nerfed' that fight.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

I'm SO Fricken close, Collector at 65%, but I think I'm going to quit out and try again later, because I only pushed so hard to unlock the Grandmaster Epoch Shard crystals.

Boost to the gills and unit him down. That was my strategy. Spending units and loyalty on boosts will actually save you revives in some cases. Also, use the White Mags guardian boost. Takes care of that tenacity and the 15% attack boost is nothing to sniff at. It's an underrated mechanic.
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    Explored Act 7 Chapter 1
    where does ‘not thronebreaker but 100% 7.1 fit? the last 25% of a science t5cc has eluded me :( Cap iw wants to go to r3
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Explored Act 7 Chapter 1
    6 R3s, only content left is 3 abyss paths.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    I'm working my way through Act 6